Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Submitted Mods

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Submitted Mods Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Submitted Mods - 3/31/2016 6:57:47 AM   
duncanrice

Thanks for the SL mods. They save the game. The counters it comes with are just too annoying for me. The SL mod makes it a fantastic game for us old SL/ASL veterans. One thing I would like to see is a more dramatic wreck counter.

(in reply to Gerry4321)
Post #: 61
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/1/2016 5:44:29 AM   
Gerry4321

quote:

ORIGINAL: rdcokeer

I have a question. Can you save more than one Mod in a folder? For example desert and snow and if so how do you get the game to select one over the standard file?

I think the Mod Manager JSGME is the way to go. A few clicks to swap out mods. Please search here for good help on this.

(in reply to rdcokeer)
Post #: 62
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/1/2016 7:41:32 AM   
36142CP

Why use the JSGME thing when you can open windows explorer and copy and paste to your hearts desire create a backup folder of the original graphic files in case it all goes wrong, and job done!

(in reply to Gerry4321)
Post #: 63
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/1/2016 8:38:30 AM   
Cataphract88

quote:

ORIGINAL: 36142CP

Why use the JSGME thing when you can open windows explorer and copy and paste to your hearts desire create a backup folder of the original graphic files in case it all goes wrong, and job done!

True, but JSGME is a very handy tool to have.

Richard

(in reply to 36142CP)
Post #: 64
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/1/2016 11:46:11 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: cataphract88

quote:

ORIGINAL: 36142CP

True, but JSGME is a very handy tool to have.

JSGME is wonderful. I use it for lot's of games.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to Cataphract88)
Post #: 65
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/2/2016 2:34:57 AM   
Alejo1968

quote:

ORIGINAL: Elberich

One thing I would like to see is a more dramatic wreck counter.

+1. Maybe something similar to the ASL standard white counters?

(in reply to duncanrice)
Post #: 66
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/3/2016 8:19:20 AM   
fran52

Only to give an idea about the colorful mod with smaller marker(i forgot to upload the first time).The mod is in post 9.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Alejo1968)
Post #: 67
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/3/2016 6:17:09 PM   
giffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: acropora

Only to give an idea about the colorful mod with smaller marker(i forgot to upload the first time).The mod is in post 9.

This is just what I am looking for Acropora. Where can I down load it?
thanks!!

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 68
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/3/2016 11:19:46 PM   
Cataphract88

007, Here is Acropora's link to the mod:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4040205

Hope this helps.

Richard

(in reply to giffin)
Post #: 69
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/4/2016 12:51:18 AM   
parusski

quote:

Fanfreakintastic. This is now my main mod. Great work.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 70
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/4/2016 1:43:13 AM   
baloo7777

I am using your mod Acropora and I noticed that when a leader breaks it doesn't change to a broken leader counter? Is this WAD? Great Mod, and I go back and forth between this one and the ASL one (nostalgia kicks in)!

JRR

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 71
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/4/2016 7:02:48 AM   
fran52

quote:

it doesn't change to a broken leader counter?

Is the same picture but with broken written in red.
I was a player of Squad Leader but i have always desired to have better counters.I was also a player of the Napoleonic game Clash of Art,game with fantastic counters.Also the eye wont is part

< Message edited by acropora -- 4/4/2016 7:09:40 AM >

(in reply to baloo7777)
Post #: 72
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/4/2016 4:10:21 PM   
giffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: cataphract88

007, Here is Acropora's link to the mod:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=4040205

Hope this helps.

quote:

cataphract88

Thank you cataphract88!

(in reply to Cataphract88)
Post #: 73
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/7/2016 4:32:00 AM   
Zap

When adding Mods are there any mods that can be added together. For example winter Mod with colorful mod. If they can't be We are missing some of the good of one Mod. Mix Mods would that be something a Modder would be interested in. Something like Modder's worked together in Distant Worlds

(in reply to giffin)
Post #: 74
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/7/2016 7:12:24 AM   
fran52

Is not possible to mix the mod.Units and terrain are in the same bitmap file.To mix, a work with a graphycs program, must be done.

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 75
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/7/2016 8:49:57 AM   
Ratzki

Just put the mods on different layers and delete everything around the new mod on each layer. Then by turning on and off the layers you can choose the mods that you want and then when saving just flatten the image

< Message edited by Ratzki -- 4/7/2016 8:52:56 AM >

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 76
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/7/2016 9:53:55 AM   
Zap

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ratzki

Just put the mods on different layers and delete everything around the new mod on each layer. Then by turning on and off the layers you can choose the mods that you want and then when saving just flatten the image

I was speaking about Colorful Mod units and have the winter terrain or desert terrain. Interchange buildings etcetera. Will what you describe do that?

(in reply to Ratzki)
Post #: 77
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/7/2016 8:43:39 PM   
Ratzki

Yes. Take the mode file that you want and insert it on a different layer in a paint program. Delete everything except for the MOD'd part. As you add other MODs, add more layers to the Paint file and repeat the deleting everything but the MOD'd part. You will have to have the original layer that has the complete set of graphics as the bottom layer so that the parts that are not MOD'd are able to show through. You will be able to turn off a layer or layers that you do not want and the layers that you do want will sit on top of the original complete graphics. When you have what you want, resave the file(my paint program asks if I want to flatten the image which is to say "combine all layers into one graphic with the top layers overwriting the lower ones"). You will now have a file with only the MODs that you want showing. This way you can mix and match as you want with little effort. The worst is the initial deleting around the MOD'd parts so that the lower layer will show through. This could be taken care of as well by the MOD'rs doing this step for everyone as they MOD. As long as they start with the original size everything will line up through the layers.
I have not played with the buildings and LOS outlines too much, been very busy at home. Should be able to be done though.

< Message edited by Ratzki -- 4/7/2016 8:47:06 PM >

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 78
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/7/2016 8:58:56 PM   
Zap

quote:

Yes. Take the mode file that you want and insert it on a different layer in a paint program. Delete everything except for the MOD'd part. As you add other MODs, add more layers to the Paint file and repeat the deleting everything but the MOD'd part. You will have to have the original layer that has the complete set of graphics as the bottom layer so that the parts that are not MOD'd are able to show through. You will be able to turn off a layer or layers that you do not want and the layers that you do want will sit on top of the original complete graphics. When you have what you want, resave the file(my paint program asks if I want to flatten the image which is to say "combine all layers into one graphic with the top layers overwriting the lower ones"). You will now have a file with only the MODs that you want showing. This way you can mix and match as you want with little effort. The worst is the initial deleting around the MOD'd parts so that the lower layer will show through. This could be taken care of as well by the MOD'rs doing this step for everyone as they MOD. As long as they start with the original size everything will line up through the layers.
I have not played with the buildings and LOS outlines too much, been very busy at home. Should be able to be done though.

I,m guessing the paint program that comes with windows is not able to do that and another one would be needed. Also someone told me they wish Modders separated the images, so each was individual.

< Message edited by Zap -- 4/7/2016 9:09:40 PM >

(in reply to Ratzki)
Post #: 79
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/7/2016 9:03:44 PM   
Franciscus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zap

quote:

I,m guessing the paint program that comes with windows is not able to do that and another one would be needed.

No, Windows Paint won't do at all.

But apart from professional programs, there are several free good programs that can do the job, I think. IMHO, Paint.net (http://www.getpaint.net/index.html), that I have used several times, is probably an excellent program to work with a multi-layer image file. Gimp may be also, but I have no experience with it.

Regards

< Message edited by Franciscus -- 4/7/2016 9:06:19 PM >

Former AJE team member

(in reply to Zap)
Post #: 80
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/8/2016 12:43:11 AM   
Ratzki

I use Paint.net

(in reply to Franciscus)
Post #: 81
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/11/2016 12:13:48 PM   
KhanDam2

You can found in Scenario Section the Special mod MAI-Phu based on ASL Mod and change the Color and Drawing for Russian and British to Figure Japanese and French

--> Here<--

As i explain in scenario section This Mod is only Done for using with Mai Phu Scenario it change only graphical representation for Russian and British to Figure Japaneses and French. The all Face Value are the same as Original Country the Ordonance and AFV are the same model as original not the Exact french and Japanese existing

Updated v1.2 ( May, 17 2016 ) Different update
Updated v1.1 ( April, 12 2016 ) invert French / Japanese as they should be

so as usual save the original terrain before overwite it .

have Fun

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by KhanDam2 -- 5/17/2016 6:04:20 PM >

Semper Fi - Sicut Aquila

(in reply to Gerry4321)
Post #: 82
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/14/2016 12:59:36 AM   
KhanDam2

You can found in Scenario Section the Special mod GE-AM-BR_vs_IT based on ASL Mod and change the Color and Drawing for Russian to Figure Italien

--> Here<--

As i explain in scenario section This Mod is only Done for using Italian vs German, American or British like in Scenario : THE BATTLE FOR ROME
This mod change only graphical representation for Russian to Figure Italian. The all Face Value are the same as Original Country the Ordonance and AFV are the same model as original not the Exact Italian existing

Updated v1.0 ( May, 17 2016 ) Different update

have Fun

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by KhanDam2 -- 5/17/2016 6:05:27 PM >

Semper Fi - Sicut Aquila

(in reply to KhanDam2)
Post #: 83
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/15/2016 5:23:37 PM   
KhanDam2

You can found in Scenario Section the Special mod Tri Ang Bridge based on ASL Mod and change the Color and Drawing for Russian to Figure ANV & Vietcong vs american to figure USMC & ARVN

--> Here<--

As i explain in scenario section This Mod is only Done for using in Scenario : Tri Ang Bridge
This mod change only graphical representation for Russian an American . The all Face Value are the same as Original Country the Ordonance and AFV are the same model as original not the Exact ANV & Vietcong and USMC & ARVN existing

Updated v1.0 ( May, 17 2016 ) Different update

have Fun

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by KhanDam2 -- 5/17/2016 6:06:56 PM >

Semper Fi - Sicut Aquila

(in reply to KhanDam2)
Post #: 84
RE: Submitted Mods - 4/15/2016 6:05:01 PM   
rico21

This Mod is only Done for using in Scenario : Tri Ang Bridge
This mod change only graphical representation for Russian an American . The all Face Value are the same as Original Country the Ordonance and AFV are the same model as original not the Exact ANV & Vietcong and USMC & ARVN existing

YOU ARE THE KING OF THE MODS, MARVELLOUS!!!

And the viets are well in the village

(in reply to KhanDam2)
Post #: 85
RE: Submitted Mods - 5/16/2016 8:21:45 AM   
fran52

In the zip the colorful mod with the new terrain 1.02.7.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to rico21)
Post #: 86
RE: Submitted Mods - 5/16/2016 8:22:55 AM   
fran52

To remember the features of the mod

Attachment (1)

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 87
RE: Submitted Mods - 5/17/2016 2:30:01 AM   
giffin

quote:

In the zip the colorful mod with the new terrain 1.02.7.

quote:

acropora

Thank you for my favorite Terrain MOD!

(in reply to fran52)
Post #: 88
RE: Submitted Mods - 5/17/2016 3:37:04 AM   
Rosseau

Great job by all, and I switch mods sometimes. But "the colorful" mod is my favorite out of many good efforts.

(in reply to giffin)
Post #: 89
RE: Submitted Mods - 5/17/2016 8:19:12 AM   
fran52

Thank you for your appreciation.

(in reply to Rosseau)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Mods and Scenarios >> RE: Submitted Mods Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI