Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[WAD] Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [WAD] Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[WAD] Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone - 6/4/2016 2:29:07 AM   
cns180784

Hi i have included a save, and as you can see i have a flight of 2x Sea Harriers in the Duelists scenario on an AAW patrol and they have a hostile TU-95 in their prosecution zone but they're still just cruising on plotted course. I have investigate contacts outside patrol area ticked in the mission editor and i tried changing their engage opportunity contacts doctrine to yes but had no effect.

Something else i'm missing or is it just not working as it should? thanks for looking.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by emsoy -- 6/4/2016 6:29:42 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone - 6/4/2016 2:42:11 AM   
cns180784

Well i just deleted the mission and created a new one exactly the same with the same ref points and now its worked- the Harriers are intercepting the Bear thats in the prosecution zone. Think i had this before where if you change some certain settings with the mission editor after it was first created, they wont take effect and i think thats what i done in this case, no big issue just need to make sure i have all settings for missions how they need to be in the editor before i add the a/c to it. Feel free to delete this thread unless it may be useful for anyone especially newbies.

(in reply to cns180784)
Post #: 2
RE: Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone - 6/4/2016 2:50:21 AM   
Kitchens Sink

The mission worked fine for me in the save you posted. Harrier went to military and shot down bogie.

(in reply to cns180784)
Post #: 3
RE: Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone - 6/4/2016 6:27:29 AM   
ComDev

Hmm seems to work fine here too, if you turn on Targeting Vectors you can see the Harriers have added the Bogey to their target lists. They change the speed to Mil, close, and whack the Bear.

Developer "Command: Modern Air/Naval Operations" project!

(in reply to Kitchens Sink)
Post #: 4
RE: Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone - 6/4/2016 5:38:26 PM   
cns180784

Strange but i sorted it anyway by just creating the mission again, thanks for looking.

(in reply to ComDev)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [WAD] Harriers not intercepting in prosecution zone Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI