Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is coming!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™ >> Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is coming! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is coming! - 6/7/2016 8:33:30 AM   
AlbertoC

Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is the second installment in the series of wargames about the wars for Armageddon, one of the most iconic conflicts in Warhammer 40,000 universe. In this hex-based, turn-based strategy game, you will lead the Orks alongside Ghazghkull Thraka, Mad Dok Grotsnik and other iconic characters, against the Imperial forces of the Armageddon Steel Legion and Space Marines from a variety of Chapters.

During the campaign, comprising 18 scenarios running along 3 acts, you must learn wisely how to take advantage of hundreds different units. Warbosses, Nobz, Warbikerz, Trukks, Deff Dreads, hordes of Boyz and many more will fuel the player’s war machine. It will be crucial to carry over battle-hardened veterans from scenario to scenario, using their experience and upgrading their equipment and weaponry to achieve victory!

You will crush the Imperial forces in the wastelands of Armageddon Prime before crossing the equatorial jungle to assault the remaining Imperial Hives. One tactical mistake could lead to defeat, but as an Ork, you must conquer the planet or die in the attempt!

The game will also be available on Steam at release! Watch the trailer here!

In order to celebrate this new milestone in the Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon series, we have set up a special offer for the base game and packages at 50% off on Steam at 7 pm CET!
Post #: 1
RE: Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is coming! - 6/8/2016 12:34:47 AM   
Rosseau

Probably good timing with Total War Warhammer so popular. I've always liked the clean interface, etc., but Matrix 40k is basically Panzer Corp in the Warhammer universe.

Paid $48 for TWW, but Creative Assembly really nailed this one, and it's worth $60.

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Warhammer® 40,000® Armageddon™ >> Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon - Da Orks is coming! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI