Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Fallen comrades

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Fallen comrades Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fallen comrades - 6/7/2016 9:25:04 PM   
tovarischlucas

There is any way to pick up the gun of the fallen comrades? My soldier with the panzerschreck died and the churchill was coming so I tried to pick up the gun from the fallen soldier, but I couldn't do it. There is any way to do so?
Post #: 1
RE: Fallen comrades - 6/16/2016 5:28:09 PM   
Kanov

Yes but it is very dependent on the ammo left on the soldier who is about to pick up the weapon.

Fire the main gun until he is on his last clip/magazine or less and send him to where the soldier with the panzerschreck died; there's a good chance he will pick it up. If he picks up the rifle instead, waste the ammo again and try another time. The battle might be over by then though lol.

Hard-core Spectre

(in reply to tovarischlucas)
Post #: 2
RE: Fallen comrades - 6/22/2016 1:39:39 AM   
SteveMcClaire

Scavenging happens automatically -- you can't cause it to happen yourself other than moving a team to where you have casualties on the ground. A soldier will typically scavenge ammo or weapons similar to what he currently has. So if you send a rifle team to scavenge a panzerschreck, they probably won't pick up the rocket launcher. If you move another anti-tank team that is low/out of ammo, they probably will.

Steve

(in reply to Kanov)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Fallen comrades Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI