Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

"L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Team Assault: Baptism of Fire >> After Action Reports >> "L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
"L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade - 7/4/2016 6:14:58 PM   
zakblood

or zak's force for short

so why am i using elite forces as land fodder? because i can

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by zakblood -- 7/4/2016 6:42:21 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: "L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade - 7/4/2016 6:15:11 PM   
zakblood

and here we are Sargent, almost at the top of the hill, good cover all around, now we need to fan out and engage, "yes Captain" says the big burly Sargent, he's been with me since Africa, one of the drivers and gunners of the Long Range Desert Group task force when i was just grunt, we have stayed together and now are the last of the few.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by zakblood -- 7/4/2016 6:21:40 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 2
RE: "L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade - 7/4/2016 6:26:00 PM   
zakblood

we recon the area and look for the best cover to mask our approach, seems a mad dash and dive for cover as it's open ground before we hit good cover, so lets plan ahead, check weapons and ammo Sargent and make sure everyone knows the plan, i want them all back for tea time or there will be hell to pay, "Yes Captain" the sergeant smiles a big grin, knowing only too well the Captain means it, well loved by himself and his men, the Sargent knows full well the Captain takes it hard if he looses a single man...

now it's up to you what path you take, what ground you cover, what rocks and sand you lie behind for defense, we know they are here somewhere, but it's your job to find them, and then kill them before they kill you, it's war, kill or be killed in Team Assault: Baptism of Fire.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by zakblood -- 7/4/2016 6:31:58 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: "L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade - 7/4/2016 6:35:45 PM   
zakblood

as we move out, we arrange covering arc's of fire and also cover the flanks, can you do better? or would you do it differently? it's your game commander and your turn to try out your Team in Team Assault: Baptism of Fire

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by zakblood -- 7/4/2016 6:38:48 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 4
RE: "L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade - 7/4/2016 8:26:53 PM   
zakblood

a few moves on, and the enemy has been spotted, do i give away my cover and maybe my advantage of cover to blow my anger at this range? or wait and hold fire and let them draw closer?

while they are advancing in the open, i'm behind level 3 cover, so have some advantage, but where are the rest of them, as i see in the distance they have support, so what can't i see, which maybe is hidden and near by?

trust a rifle section to spot them first, why couldn't have it been my bren section or sniper first, then maybe it would have been a different story on what to do now, what would you do? how would you play the position if you were me? maybe try it for yourself and put your self in charge commander and try your luck

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by zakblood -- 7/4/2016 8:32:53 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Team Assault: Baptism of Fire >> After Action Reports >> "L" Detachment, Special Air Service Brigade Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI