Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to release snakes over border

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to release snakes over border Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to release ... - 7/27/2016 9:11:47 PM   
Zorch

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/north-korea-accuses-seoul-of-cunning-plot-to-release-snakes-over-border

"North Korean border patrol guards have been ordered to capture snakes apparently released by South Korea to wreak havoc in its northern neighbour, sources have claimed.

Pyongyang is said to have told the military that Seoul’s spy agency is behind the unseasonably high number of snakes in Ryanggang province, which borders China.

“Earlier this month, border patrol units received orders to capture snakes before they crawl over the banks of the Yalu River,” said a source in the province.

He added that the core message from Pyongyang was that South Korea’s National Intelligence Service was using the reptiles “as part of a ‘cunning scheme’ to challenge our unity”. Multiple sources in Ryanggang province are said to have corroborated these claims."
Post #: 1
RE: North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to rele... - 7/28/2016 8:55:53 PM   
Zorch

I can't believe nobody made a 'Snakes on a Plane' joke...

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 2
RE: North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to rele... - 7/28/2016 10:08:10 PM   
Orm

I am sure that there are plenty of jokes here that can be made. But, alas, they all elude me.

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb -- they're often students, for heaven's sake. - Terry Pratchett

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 3
RE: North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to rele... - 7/29/2016 4:03:24 PM   
Poopyhead

So South Korea is somehow shipping snakes to China so they can mysteriously find their way to the Yalu River and swim into the North.

I predict that the diet in Ryanggang province will get a needed boost of meat.

Astrologers believe that your future is determined on the day that you are born.
Warriors know that your future is determined on the day that your enemy dies.

(in reply to Orm)
Post #: 4
RE: North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to rele... - 8/4/2016 1:19:17 PM   
Tae55yang

LOL

(in reply to Poopyhead)
Post #: 5
RE: North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to rele... - 8/7/2016 10:13:10 PM   
Icier

so that is what those snakes I sold were for!

(in reply to Tae55yang)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> North Korea accuses Seoul of 'cunning plot' to release snakes over border Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI