Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Where is the support ??!?!?!?!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Where is the support ??!?!?!?! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/15/2016 10:56:09 AM   
bigbadvuk

HEllo

I spent last 2 hours trying to figure out where are my download links, to no avail - I found every last offer of similar games, ofd possible DLCs, of additional campaigns etc. but no DL link itself. Then i saw that i must contact support to get them (!?!)
And then finally after sending support email i received automated reply that they are no longer at that address?!?!?!?!

So instead i have to go to some 4th place called BlueSnap support, which requires my NEW log in and new details and "Order Reference Number" ?!

WTH Matrix?! how do i get my games please , i hate being fked in circles for my own money! ALl i need is simple DOWNLOAD LINK for games I payed to play!
Post #: 1
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/15/2016 12:25:53 PM   
zakblood

support is here, and in your login page

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/

they are online and there to help regarding purchases etc, something i can't help with i'm sorry to say

< Message edited by zakblood -- 8/15/2016 12:26:57 PM >

(in reply to bigbadvuk)
Post #: 2
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/15/2016 12:35:47 PM   
e_barkmann

didn't back em up?

Scourge of War multiplayer group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sowwaterloo

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/15/2016 12:41:29 PM   
bigbadvuk

Ok so this is 3rd attempt.

So far after searching for download links i managed to find this:

THis is the text i received as reply to email i sent:
quote:

Dear BlueSnap client,

Thank you for your email. As part of our transition from Plimus.com to BlueSnap.com domains, we no longer support this email address.

In order to get in touch with our Support team, please use the contact information in the link below:
https://home.bluesnap.com/ecommerce/contact-us/

We're looking forward to handle your request,
The BlueSnap support team.

I even went to that site and sent them same question but they are yet to reply, so now i sent to this new support you suggested ( tickets ) and im pending on 3 different support replies to get a simple download links..."Great job" handling players. :/

WHy not simple having download link in my game list? So that I can download whn i want, not when support allows me to do it after waiting 48h for them to reply.

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 4
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/15/2016 1:17:29 PM   
zakblood

Just open a tech support ticket or contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links, sorry about this

(in reply to bigbadvuk)
Post #: 5
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/15/2016 1:59:52 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: bigbadvuk
I spent last 2 hours trying to figure out where are my download links, to no avail - I found every last offer of similar games, ofd possible DLCs, of additional campaigns etc. but no DL link itself. Then i saw that i must contact support to get them (!?!)
And then finally after sending support email i received automated reply that they are no longer at that address?!?!?!?!

So instead i have to go to some 4th place called BlueSnap support, which requires my NEW log in and new details and "Order Reference Number" ?!

WTH Matrix?! how do i get my games please , i hate being fked in circles for my own money! ALl i need is simple DOWNLOAD LINK for games I payed to play!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you had a difficult experience. We certainly try to make it easy but sometimes things don't go as planned.

First of all, when you place an order the download links are provided in your web browser on the last post-checkout order page. They are also sent to you via e-mail to the e-mail address you provided during the order process.

If somehow both of those fail, that's when our support steps in. Bluesnap is our store partner and you should not go there for first-line support. Please use our support by creating a ticket here:
http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ and we'll get you a new download link right away. Generally you can expect an answer within an hour during business hours and within 12-24 hours outside of normal business hours.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to bigbadvuk)
Post #: 6
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/15/2016 2:02:28 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

WHy not simple having download link in my game list? So that I can download whn i want, not when support allows me to do it after waiting 48h for them to reply.

To respond to this - as long as you are logged into your site account when you purchase, your purchase will automatically be registered in our Members Club as well. In that case, a re-download link is also automatically retrievable there at any time without going through Support.

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/members.asp

However, if you are not logged in when you purchase, then you have to make a request through Support.

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 8/15/2016 2:03:06 PM >

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to bigbadvuk)
Post #: 7
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/19/2016 10:21:08 AM   
VPaulus

bump

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 8
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/19/2016 1:47:51 PM   
budd

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

quote:

To respond to this - as long as you are logged into your site account when you purchase, your purchase will automatically be registered in our Members Club as well. In that case, a re-download link is also automatically retrievable there at any time without going through Support.

http://www.matrixgames.com/members/members.asp

However, if you are not logged in when you purchase, then you have to make a request through Support.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik this isn't the case. I have about 40 Matrix games, there listed under my games and my serial numbers but when I go into my orders(where the download links are) I have 5 listed for download, I have never seen all my games listed there for re-download, the list of games for re-download seems to change also. The press media site does have all my games listed for re-download under my account but that's not the case in my orders in the members section,I've never understood why they weren't all listed there.that being said when I have had issues with basically anything Matrix support has been excellent.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Post #: 9
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/19/2016 2:46:09 PM   
Erik Rutins

quote:

ORIGINAL: **budd**
Erik this isn't the case. I have about 40 Matrix games, there listed under my games and my serial numbers but when I go into my orders(where the download links are) I have 5 listed for download, I have never seen all my games listed there for re-download, the list of games for re-download seems to change also. The press media site does have all my games listed for re-download under my account but that's not the case in my orders in the members section,I've never understood why they weren't all listed there.that being said when I have had issues with basically anything Matrix support has been excellent.

A couple of ideas on this:

1. The system for auto-registration and auto-download was not always there. We added that in around 2011, if I recall correctly. So games purchased before that would not have been added to it.

2. If you are not logged into your site account, it won't happen. This is different from your forum account.

If you contact our support folks with a help desk ticket they can also check and verify that it's one of the above rather than a glitch. When I've tested it since we implemented it, as long as I'm logged into the site account, my order gets added to the list for automatic re-download every time.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to budd)
Post #: 10
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/19/2016 3:02:58 PM   
budd

I count 24 purchases after 2011,but only 5 for download and not even all the most recent. For example DCB and CSME are not in my re-dowoad section but TOTH is. All my games are registered, I'm signed in when I buy and before 2011 I manually registered them , they all show under my registered games.I usually go to the press media site it has them all.

Post #: 11
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/19/2016 3:08:51 PM   
Erik Rutins

Hi Budd,

I stand corrected - I just found out from our support and production teams that there are some older games for which this does not work. That is news to me! I'll put this on the group chat agenda for next week and figure out how we can improve this ASAP. All new releases are getting added to this system as they are released, as far as I know.

Regards,

- Erik

< Message edited by Erik Rutins -- 8/19/2016 3:12:37 PM >

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to budd)
Post #: 12
RE: Where is the support ??!?!?!?! - 8/19/2016 3:31:58 PM   
budd

No worries Erik, just thought it might be frustrating for new customers not having there downloads available when needed. Might want to check on that new games being added, like I said DCB and CSME which are fairly new releases aren't available in my re-download section, it's strange that the press media site has all of mine old and new but not the members section. Thx for looking g into it.

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> Where is the support ??!?!?!?! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI