Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Stupid Question Time

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Stupid Question Time Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Stupid Question Time - 8/23/2016 3:41:29 PM   
Taxcutter

Is there any way I can access the Allied TRACOM roster?
Post #: 1
RE: Stupid Question Time - 8/23/2016 4:04:26 PM   
nikoslejeune

In standard game I goto TRACOM like this :

Intelligence screen(I) ; click pilot replacements ;

bottom of that screen has -> reserve pool, click it^^ and you get to the pilot location overview.
Top right of that screen shows default ANY but its clickable and one of the options is TRACOM.

This is from memory so I hope I got it right

(in reply to Taxcutter)
Post #: 2
RE: Stupid Question Time - 8/23/2016 4:07:37 PM   
Macclan5

There are no stupid questions...merely ones that have answers and asker's who are often overwhelmed by details.

From the "Victory Points ~ Scoring Summary" pop up you will note a number of important links on the right hand side of the Victory Total report - to other pop up reports you should review on a regular basis.

i.e. Air Losses, Ship Availability, Land Combat Unit re-enforcement etc

One of the reports is Pilot Replacements >> Open this. You see a chart of trainee's by aging buckets in program.

Below chart >> A sub button in "Pilot Replacement Pool" >> Open this.

Note now you have a list of your pilots in replacement pool. Filter sort as you see fit.

Filter by "total experience" you may even note some pilots in yellow eligible to join the TRACOM pool.

Note the Option to Filter <<Yellow hyperlink>> on TRACOM specifically.

Voila - List of Pilots in TRACOM

I hope this makes sense without screen shot assistance.

< Message edited by Macclan5 -- 8/23/2016 4:09:08 PM >

A People that values its privileges above it's principles will soon loose both. Dwight D Eisenhower.

(in reply to Taxcutter)
Post #: 3
RE: Stupid Question Time - 8/23/2016 6:35:05 PM   
AW1Steve

I have a special request and appeal to anyone asking "general questions", "stupid questions" or any question that doesn't really ASK THE QUESTION. This forum has a barely functioning search function at best. Unless we wish to have an endless array of the same , exact question asked again, and again and again..... let's at least TRY to make it possible for a newbie , or perhaps even an oldie to research the answer to a question. I'd imagine that it's usually the same people who have to answer the same question , they'd support me in this. While we appreciate the attempt to be self denigrating and humble how about phrasing the question as "a stupid question about----", or better yet how about "SQA----" as in "stupid question about". I don't know about other forumites , but I'd appreciate anything that makes it easier to search a subject without reading every single entry. Thank you.

(in reply to Macclan5)
Post #: 4
RE: Stupid Question Time - 8/24/2016 4:55:12 AM   
BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

I have a special request and appeal to anyone asking "general questions", "stupid questions" or any question that doesn't really ASK THE QUESTION. This forum has a barely functioning search function at best. Unless we wish to have an endless array of the same , exact question asked again, and again and again..... let's at least TRY to make it possible for a newbie , or perhaps even an oldie to research the answer to a question. I'd imagine that it's usually the same people who have to answer the same question , they'd support me in this. While we appreciate the attempt to be self denigrating and humble how about phrasing the question as "a stupid question about----", or better yet how about "SQA----" as in "stupid question about". I don't know about other forumites , but I'd appreciate anything that makes it easier to search a subject without reading every single entry. Thank you.

So if I understand, you want the OP to call the thread title something like Accessing TRACOM Roster?

No matter how bad a situation is, you can always make it worse. - Chris Hadfield : An Astronaut's Guide To Life On Earth

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 5
RE: Stupid Question Time - 8/24/2016 1:18:49 PM   
AW1Steve

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

So if I understand, you want the OP to call the thread title something like Accessing TRACOM Roster?

As Gary Cole's character in Office Space was fond of saying, "That would be great!". Yeah, basically anything that would help a searching player figure out what the thread was about without having to read every single thread. Even the word TRACOM worked into the heading would help.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by AW1Steve -- 8/24/2016 4:09:51 PM >

(in reply to BBfanboy)
Post #: 6
RE: Stupid Question Time - 8/24/2016 2:41:12 PM   
Bullwinkle58

quote:

As Gary Coleman's character in Office Space was fond of saying, "That would be great!".

Attachment (1)

The Moose

(in reply to AW1Steve)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room >> Stupid Question Time Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI