Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Whats all the fuss about?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Whats all the fuss about? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Whats all the fuss about? - 5/10/2000 7:43:00 AM   
Desert Fox

Geez, reading through these messages, I see that most everyone is still downloading it or trying to start downloading. I don't have a clue what the problem is, it only took me about an hour last night to get all 278 megs. I started about 6:40 EST, and ended about 7:40 EST. From this forum information, it seems I was probably the first one to get the download completed. Ok, enough bragging about my T1 line. Anyways, with all that extra time I had, instead of bragging last night, I started playing the game. I learned that this is a really great game. Much improved over the original versions of the SP games, though not without bugs. I will post those in the appropriate threads though. Dang, I just realized that my social life has suddenly been put on hiatas until further notice. Another round for the guys at Matrix, they deserve some sort of compensation for all their great work. Its people like them that make the internet such a great achievement in human society.

Post #: 1
- 5/10/2000 7:50:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

send the bug reports on! We are going to take a few weeks off, but will issue a patch when we have a handle on what problems you folks see! [This message has been edited by Paul Vebber (edited 05-09-2000).]

(in reply to Desert Fox)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Whats all the fuss about? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI