Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Wish List - Print Map, OOB list

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Wish List - Print Map, OOB list Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Wish List - Print Map, OOB list - 11/19/2016 11:33:26 AM   
Boroda1959

It has been a long time since I played any strategic level PC game, but StratCommIII has brought me back to the genre and I am loving it. I think the level at which it is pitched, between grognard and pretzel, is perfect and leaves me with enough to plan, without spending too long on it, and lots of fun movin' ad shootin'. And what a joy the AI is compared to games of old.

If I were pressed, I'd say that there are a couple of things that I would love to see added to help my planning away from the game. First a planning map that I can print out and take with me away from the computer. An A4 print of the Europe/N Africa area would be great, but it would also be great to be able to print the current screen view. ATM I resort to using 'PrtScn' but as I run multiple monitors I then have to edit the save prior to printing.

I'd also find it useful to have a printable list of my units, including, if possible, which HQ they are currently attached to.

Or, am I missing something, and not yet found something similar already in the game?

But these are small desires. It is a fabulous game.

ATB

Chris
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Wish List - Print Map, OOB list Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI