Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

HQ Helper

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> HQ Helper Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
HQ Helper - 11/27/2016 6:32:36 PM   
rudisa

Hi,
In the starter application, I can see the "HQ Helper" option, that launches a separate software; what is the function of the HQ Helper application? I can't seem to find any reference in the manual.

Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: HQ Helper - 11/27/2016 8:02:12 PM   
rickier65

quote:

ORIGINAL: rudisa

Hi,
In the starter application, I can see the "HQ Helper" option, that launches a separate software; what is the function of the HQ Helper application? I can't seem to find any reference in the manual.

Thanks!

It's referenced in the Random Campaign Generator Documentation. But I'm pasting the info here:

"The HQ Helper is a small helper program that is designed to allow a player to complete a campaign even if he is stuck at a particularly difficult scenario. Take note of the battle number in the scenario’s description in the game, then launch the HQ Helper and set it to the same campaign and battle number.
The HQ Helper allows you to ask for reinforcements, which increases your available points by 25% and also allows an additional bombardment on the enemy forces, which decreases their strength by 25%. For maximum effect if stuck on a scenario, use both and then replay the scenario at the “Easy” level in-game to further reduce enemy forces by another 25%.
Note that each use of either reinforcement or bombardment counts as one help request, so using both counts as two. When you request either type of help, the HQ Helper will inform you how many requests you are allowed in the campaign in total based on your replacement setting. "

I actually don't know if anyone has tested it with the changes that were made in the last big patch.

Thanks
Rick

(in reply to rudisa)
Post #: 2
RE: HQ Helper - 11/28/2016 1:23:25 AM   
rudisa

I found the document. Thanks for the info!

(in reply to rickier65)
Post #: 3
RE: HQ Helper - 11/28/2016 6:54:07 AM   
rickier65

Good! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Rick

(in reply to rudisa)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> HQ Helper Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI