Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Damage Control Components

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Damage Control Components Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Damage Control Components - 11/29/2016 7:10:06 AM   
Serenitis

Damage control components, specifically repair bots seem to ignore thier "timer" settings in components.txt and research.txt and behave as if any non-zero value for the time taken to fix one component were set to 1 second.
It doesn't seem to matter if you put 1 or 100 in this value, if it's greater than zero it will fix one broken component every second.

Fairly sure this is a bug.

Not exactly game breaking as you can change the D. Control stuff around so they are bulky, power hungry things that progressively get more efficient.

Maybe this is why the repair techs are buried deep in the tree and are a complete slog to get to, so by the time you have access to them you don't really notice since there are no (and possibly can't be) early "slow" repairers to compare them to.
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support >> Damage Control Components Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI