Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

DRR - GW AAR

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report >> DRR - GW AAR Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
DRR - GW AAR - 2/7/2017 1:05:11 AM   
celebrindal

Sep/Oct 39

Headlines Germany!

As our glorious forces marched into Poland to help them with their corrupt gov't and to protect them from the machinations of the Bolsheviks our wonderful country was set upon by the dastardly French and their lackies in Whitehall.

As our troops marched on the southern expanses, liberating many downtrodden families, our troops were so impacted by their plights that half of them stopped to help rebuild their homes and repair the damages occurred by the corrupt forces (i.e. Rolled cruddy and half attacking forces flipped.)

In the north the repatriation of the coastal area to the Prussian homelands was successful. Though the surprise attack by the English lapdogs completely caught the northern groups by surprise causing the delayed bombing of forces. This resulted in a delayed movement against the factories in Lodz, with yet again our forces taking pity on the families and pausing in the push to free the polish people from their gov't. (I.e. Rolled cruddy again flipped half, two units lost.)

Finally in the east a division of our finest engineers were sent to help with the repair and maintenance of the polish air force, which for some reason fled at our sight to Vilna.

Meanwhile our glorious leader realizing that the baltic sea area was unprotected, and upon hearing of the unscrupulous Brits and their hijacking of several polish mercantile shipping, realized that we needed to protect our trading rights and prevent them from doing the same with the Danish naval forces in Fredeikshavn. As a result we sent in a group of forces to liberate the naval forces, but were forced to bomb them as they had already been taken over and were attempting to flee. A small division was sent to Copenhagen to help mange the negotiations and as a result it was better felt that permanent German oversight would provide the much needed stability in the surrounding sea areas.

Next week - the removal of the polish gov't in warsaw.

Headlines Tokyo!

After receiving several threatening overtures from Moscow, and Mao in Northern China, it was felt that the best way to deal with this was to give the Bolsheviks a bloody nose so that they would never again attempt to taunt the might of the Japanese empire.

With their so called military leader Zhukov wintering with his forces by the Caspian sea it was felt that striking now at Vladivostok and liberating it from the Communist boot heel rather than waiting for them to backstab us at a later date. The imperial navy sailed forth and we have landed several armies and headquarters near the western edges of the city. Our elite marine forces invaded and quelled any resistance to the easter edge of the city and with several other armies poised to capture mining facilities in the area we expect a quick resolution to the engagement.

Next week - the assault on Vlad.

Order is nothing more than Chaos on a bad day.

Dave
Post #: 1
RE: DRR - GW AAR - 2/7/2017 2:41:07 AM   
DarthPorscheman

New Alert Moscow. Fake News has been spread by the Japanese with their alternative facts. In reality we goateed the Japanese to attack and our new and best friend the American President promised to provide us with brand new Studebakers and technology. So they can justify their next step and sleep great at night. 

ALLIES CANFORGEN. Where the hell did these Germans come from????

(in reply to celebrindal)
Post #: 2
RE: DRR - GW AAR - 2/8/2017 12:53:44 PM   
celebrindal

As the Germans are about to free the workers at the Lodz factory.

Attachment (1)

Dave

(in reply to DarthPorscheman)
Post #: 3
RE: DRR - GW AAR - 2/8/2017 12:56:40 PM   
celebrindal

Restoring honor for the slights in Manchukuo.

Attachment (1)

Dave

Post #: 4
RE: DRR - GW AAR - 2/8/2017 12:58:01 PM   
celebrindal

And of course the Bolshevik Zhukov wintering near the Caspian.

Attachment (1)

Dave

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> After Action Report >> DRR - GW AAR Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI