Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Windowed mode

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Windowed mode Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Windowed mode - 2/7/2017 9:06:22 PM   
ChristianH2000

So i run a 1920x1080 TV....... I see about 70% of the screen but can't see about 20% of the bottom and 10% of the top, which means i can't open certain things up as i can see the "ok" button..... any and all help is appreciated!
Post #: 1
RE: Windowed mode - 2/7/2017 9:44:27 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

Did you already tried out to shift the lower task bar (windows) to the left or right side? No 100% solution, more 20%, but still. Think positive. Not seeing everything helps lerning the shortcuts :)

(in reply to ChristianH2000)
Post #: 2
RE: Windowed mode - 2/8/2017 4:33:39 AM   
morvael

Something is wrong as 1920x1080 should be enough to run the game, as it needs about 1024x800.
Maybe you have overscaling on your TV? It should be disabled for PC connection (sometimes setting source type to PC helps, sometimes you need to use specific HDMI port, sometimes both).

(in reply to EwaldvonKleist)
Post #: 3
RE: Windowed mode - 2/8/2017 4:36:22 AM   
Nix77

I think this is due to Windows font size. Try changing the font size from Windows Display Settings to "smaller (100%)".

That fixed it for me at least, I used larger fonts for our big HDTV and noticed this effect when playing WitE.

(in reply to morvael)
Post #: 4
RE: Windowed mode - 2/8/2017 12:07:04 PM   
ChristianH2000

quote:

ORIGINAL: EwaldvonKleist

Did you already tried out to shift the lower task bar (windows) to the left or right side? No 100% solution, more 20%, but still. Think positive. Not seeing everything helps lerning the shortcuts :)

Yes...... sort of..... i locked the task bar that way it doesn't show. Before that i only was 60% so there was improvement just a little hard when you goto bomb german units and can't press the ok button to do so.

And Nix i haven't tried that i will later!

(in reply to EwaldvonKleist)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support >> Windowed mode Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI