Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> After Action Reports >> RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/3/2017 3:35:55 PM   
nehi

moving british units through turkey to russia should take more time than finishing whole game

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 241
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/3/2017 4:08:39 PM   
operating

No, it just about comes a little before Romania enters, then can transport from Constantinople to Odessa with Brits.

(in reply to nehi)
Post #: 242
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/3/2017 4:29:17 PM   
operating

Turn 34

France

Well had my battle of the Somme, at least in part successfully and regaining French soil little by little. Noticed the presence of more AH units to this front, Hmmm! Might they be coming from the Italian Front? Keeping up a steady pressure here on the Germans attacking with some while others repair to attack next turn. I believe that a Brit class II armored train is about to disembark at Rouen and a garrison loaded up at London with a fresh fighter squadron deploying at Portsmouth. My aim here is to go with the left flank on around to Brussels, that might change, let's see what happens..

Oh yeah! In some of the SS from here on out will try to include different kinds of stats in the information panel at the bottom of the SS.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by operating -- 3/3/2017 4:41:27 PM >

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 243
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/3/2017 7:09:45 PM   
nehi

quote:

ORIGINAL: operating

No, it just about comes a little before Romania enters, then can transport from Constantinople to Odessa with Brits.

but british units dont spawn in constantinopol

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 244
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/3/2017 7:53:49 PM   
operating

No kidding Sherlock..!!

(in reply to nehi)
Post #: 245
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/3/2017 7:59:41 PM   
nehi

quote:

No kidding Sherlock..!!

and there is no one there yet, its like ulysses for them, wasting time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31sZ9xZr_Ew

< Message edited by nehi -- 3/3/2017 8:02:17 PM >

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 246
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/3/2017 8:13:54 PM   
operating

Liked the video, it was not as kinky as I thought it was going to be, Oh well..

(in reply to nehi)
Post #: 247
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/4/2017 3:21:52 PM   
operating

Turn 34

Italy

Not sure why opnn is withdrawing here, he seemed to be in great position to punished the left flank with combined arms attacks, however the odds are building in Entente's favor here with new and upgraded units this turn. I'm sure he wishes he had railed out his German infantry and cav to France instead of sending non-commanded AH units there (just being a grandstand quarterback here). Pounded AH commander then attacked, setting him up for later attacks, keeping him weak. I believe the Brits upgraded and repaired and a fresh Italian infantry arrived by Milan. My troops are not being attacked like before from the 6 CP fighter squadrons, perhaps some have moved elsewhere.. It could be he is having second thoughts about this front because of the class IV Italian artillery, all my other artillery do not have gas.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by operating -- 3/4/2017 3:39:23 PM >

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 248
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/4/2017 3:57:46 PM   
operating

Turn 35

Ottoman Empire

Often I refer to Turkey instead of the Ottoman Empire (OE), after all it seemed somewhat the same to me, but it really is not. For some reason opnn did not move his mountain top infantry near Aqaba, now he is close to being isolated, it could also be that a unit at half supply can only move one hex in this case, but if I was him I would have tried to draw English units as far into the desert as possible. Orange circles represent "unknowns", there could be a OE unit or units there looking to take back Bagdad, so I run units to capture more OE hexes and scout. Working my way down to Basra and Kuwait, which to me are important for they each produce 4 PP each. It's amazing how much desert and dunes there are in this region of the OE .

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by operating -- 3/4/2017 4:10:23 PM >

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 249
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/4/2017 5:47:07 PM   
nehi

quote:

Turn 34

Italy

Not sure why opnn is withdrawing here, he seemed to be in great position to punished the left flank with combined arms attacks, however the odds are building in Entente's favor here with new and upgraded units this turn. I'm sure he wishes he had railed out his German infantry and cav to France instead of sending non-commanded AH units there (just being a grandstand quarterback here). Pounded AH commander then attacked, setting him up for later attacks, keeping him weak. I believe the Brits upgraded and repaired and a fresh Italian infantry arrived by Milan. My troops are not being attacked like before from the 6 CP fighter squadrons, perhaps some have moved elsewhere.. It could be he is having second thoughts about this front because of the class IV Italian artillery, all my other artillery do not have gas.

not such great mystery, when west front is collapsing, beating italy sounds like sci-fi, ententes units in 2 trenched rows covered by many aircrafts, he decided just to slow u down, there is no hope for cp anymore

turks are out of production, half supplied, very unlikely could be there one in fow, keeping baghdad would be enough, no point in to looking out for turks in the desert

< Message edited by nehi -- 3/4/2017 5:49:05 PM >

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 250
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/5/2017 4:39:00 PM   
operating

Yesterday lost my hard drive everything is completely gone, got a new OS today, have to start from scratch, lost all pics and screenshots. I'm a little bummed out for now..

(in reply to nehi)
Post #: 251
RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active - 3/5/2017 4:44:00 PM   
nehi

quote:

Yesterday lost my hard drive everything is completely gone, got a new OS today, have to start from scratch, lost all pics and screenshots. I'm a little bummed out for now..

ive started yesterday making screenshot for aar in 6th turn, but the game lasted just three more turns, so back to former plan, it needs someone who will stay until the bitter end

(in reply to operating)
Post #: 252
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War >> After Action Reports >> RE: opnn (CP) vs operating (E) active Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI