Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 3/10/2017 3:38:08 PM   
Timmeh

I'd like to function as host/referee for the game, but to do that we will need spares.

Sign up and post here if your interested to be on call to replace a fallen General, or play Celebrity General for a turn or two if required by the Supreme Commanders.

Generals union has liberal vacation time in the collective agreement, a Celebrity General would replace a current player( when currently away) for a set time, if and when required.

Post #: 1
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 3/12/2017 12:12:59 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

Because rick wont join for now, there is at least one free slot.

< Message edited by EwaldvonKleist -- 3/12/2017 12:13:22 PM >

(in reply to Timmeh)
Post #: 2
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 3/14/2017 12:44:38 AM   
Timmeh

bumped for:

German General needed:

Ever wanted to take an Army Group on a tour of Russia and get paid for it? well not really paid, it's more the prestige, mostly. We need a fourth on the German side, you'd split the German turn with Lowsugar and myself, running one of the 3 AG's only. We are attempting to follow Telemecus's grand plan for victory, purple monkey dishwasher. sign up tomato.

(in reply to EwaldvonKleist)
Post #: 3
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 3/14/2017 1:12:49 AM   
charlie0311

"Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap"

Not that cheap...

(in reply to Timmeh)
Post #: 4
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 3/23/2017 3:51:12 PM   
Timmeh

/bump

limited time offer - first sign-up today gets 2x the prestige

(in reply to charlie0311)
Post #: 5
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 3/24/2017 11:00:13 AM   
Stelteck

Ya vol herr general. I

if you need another one disdainfull and full of comptempt german general, i could be available.

(in reply to Timmeh)
Post #: 6
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 3/24/2017 12:09:13 PM   
lowsugar

Welcome aboard. Send me your email. I'll add you to the dropbox.

(in reply to Stelteck)
Post #: 7
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 4/13/2017 10:41:57 AM   
Telemecus

We are looking for generals to join our ongoing multiplayer team side game. If you are hesitant to take on a whole campaign game yourself, just starting and want to see others in action alongside you, or an old hand to learn from, then join us on our WitE multiplayer team game!

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 4/13/2017 10:42:35 AM >

(in reply to lowsugar)
Post #: 8
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 5/29/2017 5:20:46 PM   
Searry

Guess I'm up for either side. Just beware I've only played this game for like 48 hours and I don't have any real PBEM experience.

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 9
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 5/30/2017 2:23:11 PM   
EwaldvonKleist

Hi Searry, great that you would like to join us! I am an unimportant front leader only, its up to the nice and glorious Hortlund or the evil, rotten and insidious Telemecus to offer a vacant HQ you can command.

(in reply to Searry)
Post #: 10
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 5/30/2017 2:43:44 PM   
Telemecus

quote:

ORIGINAL: EwaldvonKleist
evil, rotten and insidious Telemecus

I also have a cruel and hideous laugh.

All the eight positions are filled at the moment. There are people who drop out so we have had to fill vacancies, and if many sign up there is the possibility of another game starting up.

However one thought I had was rather than hoping for the double coincidence of wants - someone wants to join when we want a vacancy filled I thought maybe a more flexible approach would be appropriate? Rather than waiting for that perhaps Searry can join one of the teams and see the game saves etc on dropbox. So they would be part of the team talk/planning etc too. Army Group South does split and it could be good to get an extra commander for one of the army groups then. They would be there as first substitute or could even carve out a small starting front line role. I have some ideas of how that could be done on the Axis team but would need to sound out my team mates about it.

Panzerjaeger Hortlund and others on the game what do you think? I think a lot of us have been answering Searry's questions on the forums. Searry may have had the game briefly - but he is asking the questions I started asking when I was getting serious about the game. When someone is keen and enthusiastic it may be better to bring them in rather than wait.

Searry, I do not know if this answer sounds good to you. The only problem of joining one side now rather than waiting is that you cannot then join the other side later. And it would mean a lower participation to begin with. But if it sounds good let us know?

(in reply to EwaldvonKleist)
Post #: 11
RE: 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up - 5/31/2017 5:34:26 AM   
Searry

Hello,

I have indeed been asking questions a lot and I'm very enthused by the game. I would like to see how people who have played longer play and would like to join the discussions. Please share the dropbox with me if that is okay.

I'm okay with either playing Germans or Soviets so when a vacancy comes up, you can email or PM me.

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Opponents Wanted >> 8 player multiplayer game - RESERVES sign up Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI