Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping - 5/10/2017 12:53:18 PM   
AlbertoC

We’re delighted to announce we have transformed our logistics system and can offer faster and cheaper deliveries. Delivery is now as little as $1.64 with savings of up to 85%!*

In the US we have found new partners which allow us to offer huge savings on shipping charges. The cost of shipping the large hard backed books has plummeted from $25 to just $10 – a saving of 60%.

In Europe things get even better. We have opened a German warehouse so all orders outside of the US and Canada are now shipped from Germany. If you are ordering in the EU the shipping costs will drop by around 26-72% for standard boxes and 44-85% for books and large items. There will also be no customs checks as it is dispatched from within the EU and delivery will be vastly quicker. The rest of Europe, the Middle East and Africa will see up to 30% savings across the board.

There are no changes to shipping in Canada and the rest of the world.

Now is a great time to take advantage of these great new shipping charges to pick up your favourite games in physical form, and if you held off ordering a physical version, don’t forget you can upgrade to physical now at no extra charge. Upgrade your digital edition at http://www.matrixgames.com/store/boxedupgrade.asp

* Actual price & saving depends on your location. This example is the shipping charge for a standard game to Germany and the % saving for heavy items in Germany.

< Message edited by AlbertoC -- 5/10/2017 1:11:20 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping - 5/10/2017 2:46:06 PM   
Jarcore

Hi, trying to upgrade Strategic Command to box, but the shipping cost is 17,35 € (plus 15€ for the upgrade). I live in Madrid - Spain. Is there something wrong?

(in reply to AlbertoC)
Post #: 2
RE: European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping - 5/10/2017 3:28:31 PM   
VPaulus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jarcore

Hi, trying to upgrade Strategic Command to box, but the shipping cost is 17,35 € (plus 15€ for the upgrade). I live in Madrid - Spain. Is there something wrong?

The shipping cost is correct. That's the shipping cost for hardcover books.
Please check this forum thread, we have already responded to the same query:
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4282485

(in reply to Jarcore)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix >> European Warehouse & Cheaper Shipping Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI