Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Economic Surpluses

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Economic Surpluses Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Economic Surpluses - 6/5/2017 9:38:25 PM   
Nesr5

Is there any quick way to see what my country's surplus for a resource is each turn? Food, for instance. I know how to find the stockpile, the quantity each province produces, and the amount my population consumes, but I see nothing to show production minus consumption and export. Am I missing something?

It's hard to judge what a good trade is when one doesn't know the surplus one has to work with each turn.
Post #: 1
RE: Economic Surpluses - 6/5/2017 10:07:04 PM   
lucr41

Yes there is a way. If you click on the resources at the bottom of the screen, the display will flip from stockpile to surplus.

For more details, this topic is covered on page 100 of the manual.

Note: The labor stockpile limit is incorrect, in the manual. The limit is 3 times the current monthly production, not twice. With the Krumper System upgrade, it becomes 9 times.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by lucr41 -- 6/5/2017 10:12:15 PM >

(in reply to Nesr5)
Post #: 2
RE: Economic Surpluses - 6/5/2017 10:45:54 PM   
Nesr5

I noticed that, but when I click on food it doesn't toggle between stockpile and surplus. It just stays the same. Do the indicated surpluses for the other resources take exports and imports into account?

(in reply to lucr41)
Post #: 3
RE: Economic Surpluses - 6/5/2017 11:09:20 PM   
lucr41

I noticed that, too. To flip between stockpile and surplus numbers, I will click on the money icon only.

I'm pretty sure it takes exports and imports into account. You can verify by checking the numbers in the Economy Report.

(in reply to Nesr5)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Economic Surpluses Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI