Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

2 x questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> 2 x questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2 x questions - 6/8/2017 7:57:45 AM   
Kaldadarnes

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions from a scenario I am currently playing (I am a relative newbie - so please bear with me...)

1) I have a pair of F-15Js performing an AAW mission in the vicinity a Russian SAG - I want them to perform their AAW mission whilst avoiding the engagement envelope of the Russian surface ships' SAM systems. What is the best way to achieve this? Doctrine settings, missions design, or full manual management. At the moment they seem determined to get themselves killed.

2) I have a squadron of F2-As launching an ASuW strike against the aforementioned Russian SAG. They are carrying a total of 10 ASMs. However on approach they have only launched 4 of these missiles - how can I order them to release all 10 of the missiles against the SAG. (My basic intention is to approach and swamp the defenses with multiple ASMs, return to Misawa...rinse and repeat.)

Thanks in advance for any help offered!

K

Omnia Videmus
Post #: 1
RE: 2 x questions - 6/8/2017 8:18:41 AM   
Owllord

You could place some reference points, center them on the SAG and then create a no-navigation zone to make sure your planes do not enter the SAM's rage.

As for the missile question, check out the ROE tab and make them expend all their ordnance.

< Message edited by Owllord -- 6/8/2017 1:00:58 PM >

The artist known as Owl

(in reply to Kaldadarnes)
Post #: 2
RE: 2 x questions - 6/8/2017 9:00:05 AM   
Kaldadarnes

Thanks Owllord - appreciate it.

1) I'll check it out. Which tab can i use to create the no-navigation zone (is part of the mission setting, or will it apply for all aircraft)

2) If set to "expend all ordnance" - am I OK to assume they won;t do anything silly like attack a SAG with their cannons...?

thanks again

K

Omnia Videmus

(in reply to Owllord)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> 2 x questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI