Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

How to reload a ship at a pier?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> The War Room >> How to reload a ship at a pier? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to reload a ship at a pier? - 5/28/2017 11:34:05 PM   
Tailhook

Greetings,

I've docked 8 Houbei Missile boats at a pier after expending their missiles. The naval base has 3 ammo bunkers, each with the appropriate YJ-83K missiles in them. How do you reload the ships? They still list 0/4 in their magazines, although are "ready".
Post #: 1
RE: How to reload a ship at a pier? - 5/29/2017 10:11:02 AM   
michaelm75au

The replenishment normally happens when docked. If the bunkers are not part of the 'base', or the actual weapon IDs don't match the ones on the ship, are 2 instances where it would not work.
If you attach the scenario, I can take a look.

Michael

(in reply to Tailhook)
Post #: 2
RE: How to reload a ship at a pier? - 9/6/2017 3:51:34 PM   
wfaherty

First you must set the base as the home port of the ship then RTB ship will automatically dock. The base must have the exact weapon IDs in a ammo bunker on the base for the base to replace the weapon on the ship(tried this several times with reloading Arleigh Burke DDG).
Then you can click on the ship in the ship list(at the base)and choose the weapons list so you can see the weapons reloading.
Easiest way is to check the weapon IDs of those weapons you want the base to rearm.
A Arleigh Burke DDG took 15hours to rearm 90 cells on it's VLS mounts(they cannot be rearmed at sea or unrep),and if the ship uses a RGM 86G harpoon it will not rearm with a RGM 86D harpoon. However harpoons can be rearmed at sea.

(in reply to michaelm75au)
Post #: 3
RE: How to reload a ship at a pier? - 9/7/2017 12:00:26 AM   
wfaherty

to address the "ready" status I believe it refers just to refueling ,when the DDG i had rearming in port was refueled after 35min it was marked ready even though the rearming of the VLS mounts took another 14hours,slow only 4 weapons rearmed every 30min or so. I guess if we want different statuses on ships(refueled,rearmed,resupplied(gotta eat)) they will have to patch the game code.

(in reply to wfaherty)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> The War Room >> How to reload a ship at a pier? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI