Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode option, Alternate Screen Capture.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode option, Alternate Screen Capture. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode optio... - 7/18/2017 8:24:10 PM   
local8h

Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode option, Alternate Screen Capture.

F.Y.I. an option to run Maximum Football 2.0 Full Screen on Windows 10, window mode.

First off, you need to be able to run the game in windowmode:

1. Make a New Blank Text Document and rename it windowmode.txt
2. Place the windowmode.txt on to the Maximum Football Game Folder.

Now to view it on Full Screen Mode:

At least this works for me,

Search and Download Scott's Window Resizing Utility

1.Run Maximum Football 2.0, must be at the Main Selection Menu.
2.Open Scott's Utilty.
3.At Scott's Windows Resizing Box, Find and Highlight Maximum Football.
4.Depending on your Video Card and Display, input 0 on to both x/y coordinate boxes.
5.Input 2000 on to width and on to the height boxes.
6.Click on Set Size, Now you got full screen.
7. OK, so you do not like jagged edges, A work around from at least that works for me, press Ctrl Alt Del
keys simultaneously at your keyboard to enter Windows Task Manager Menu and just click Cancel.
Wow, Smooth edges.

Additional F.I.Y.

If you check the inputted values on the width / height boxes (Maximum Football must be selected or highlighted) on Scott's Utility, you will see that the value inputted has changed to whatever value your display can handle.

You can then close Scotts Windows Resizing Utility application or leave it open.

The only Problem with running windowmode Full Screen is that the Games F12 screen capturing method will not work.

Well FYI, ignore if you already know this:

Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcut: Windows + PrtScn

If you want to take a screenshot of the whole screen and save it as a file on the hard drive, without using any other tools, then press Windows + PrtScn on your keyboard. Windows stores the screenshot in the Pictures library, in the Screenshots folder. The file is named “Screeenshot(number).png,” where the number will vary based on how many screenshots you have taken.

Now for hard drive space issues, you will need an image file size reducer for the screen capture PNG avarage size is about 2.0 MB.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by local8h -- 9/16/2017 4:32:18 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode o... - 8/31/2017 4:37:31 AM   
zakblood

http://www.scottandmichelle.net/scott/program/swru.html

thanks

(in reply to local8h)
Post #: 2
RE: Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode o... - 9/16/2017 4:30:59 PM   
local8h

Running windowmode Full Screen, F12 screen capturing method will not work.

FYI, ignore if you already know this:

Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcut: Windows + PrtScn

Press Windows + PrtScn on your keyboard. Windows stores the screenshot in the Pictures library, in the Screenshots folder. The file is named “Screeenshot(number).png,” where the number will vary based on how many screenshots you have taken. Screenshots PNG average size is about 2.00 MB.

Screenshots automatically saves those pictures by naming them “Screenshot (1),” “Screenshot (2),” and so on. Even if you delete screenshots, that counter just keeps going up. You can use a quick Registry hack to reset that counter whenever you want.

If you take a lot of screenshots throughout the day, particularly for different projects, it can be helpful to reset the counter for the saved files. And you’ll do that using a simple Registry hack.

Search the web on Windows 10 screen capture reset count or at this How to Geek link: howtogeek

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by local8h -- 9/16/2017 4:58:33 PM >

(in reply to zakblood)
Post #: 3
RE: Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode o... - 9/16/2017 11:42:39 PM   
DreamTeams

Thanks, local8h. Will give that a try.

< Message edited by DreamTeams -- 9/18/2017 1:23:44 AM >

(in reply to local8h)
Post #: 4
RE: Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode o... - 9/19/2017 12:26:18 AM   
local8h

You're very welcome DreamTeams, it has been 10 years now since I bought this game, I recently got back to it for I have tried so many others.

< Message edited by local8h -- 9/19/2017 12:31:58 AM >

(in reply to DreamTeams)
Post #: 5
RE: Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode o... - 3/3/2018 8:27:45 PM   
Lucas718

After not posting on this site in over 9 years, I had to log back in (still remembered my password! ) just to say THANK YOU!!!!

I have been playing this game in a tiny little window for at least the past 6 years. What an amazing difference it makes to be able to finally run the game full screen.

And I thought I was the only one who still played MaxFB.

< Message edited by Lucas718 -- 3/3/2018 8:29:08 PM >

(in reply to local8h)
Post #: 6
RE: Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode o... - 11/28/2018 1:07:00 AM   
MrTennessee17

Yay this worked for me in Windows 10!

(in reply to Lucas718)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support >> Maximum Football Windows 10 - Resize Windows Mode option, Alternate Screen Capture. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI