Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Understandings rd factories

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Understandings rd factories Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/14/2017 10:27:59 AM   
VigaBrand

quote:

ORIGINAL: rustysi

quote:

Is it a good idea to accelerate the A6M Sen Baku?

This is a fighter-bomber version of the Zero IIRC. IMHO using Japanese naval pilots for anything other than naval operations is wasteful, so I would not produce that A/C.

quote:

How many A6M8 you want to produce, if you are finished the research?

Personally, none. I don't research the whole Zero line preferring the Sam instead. Problem is it will come too late to be of any use as a CV A/C. Most of Japans' carriers should be artificial reefs by then. TBH (unless you skip the flow chart) the A6M8 will most likely be too late as well.

In addition, the A6M8 is not that much better than the 5b or c at any rate. Even researching these late model Zero's may be of little benefit, as some here have suggested.

How strong did you research the SAM and at which date would that plane be availble?

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 31
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/15/2017 11:21:58 AM   
Zecke

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: gmtello

And 2 are the factories producing research consuming hi points And what about the not producing

No, R&D does not consume HI. The only thing you need to expand and 'repair' R&D factories is supply, and that's no little thing as its very costly for Japan.

On the other hand if you have the 'engine bonus' it'll cost you 18 HI for the engine which is spent to get the bonus.

just what... I should do...forget the factories..supplys everywhere, you will get oil and resources..see manual

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 32
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/16/2017 8:12:57 PM   
rustysi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

Yes but research for them should be 'free' if the correct upgrade path is followed. So why not

If I understand your point the reason is the sooner I get to major research of the Sam the better. Its the reason I don't wish to go too far in the Zero R&D line. Especially the late models which only sport incremental improvements.

It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 33
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/16/2017 8:19:45 PM   
rustysi

quote:

ORIGINAL: VigaBrand

quote:

quote:

This is a fighter-bomber version of the Zero IIRC. IMHO using Japanese naval pilots for anything other than naval operations is wasteful, so I would not produce that A/C.

quote:

Personally, none. I don't research the whole Zero line preferring the Sam instead. Problem is it will come too late to be of any use as a CV A/C. Most of Japans' carriers should be artificial reefs by then. TBH (unless you skip the flow chart) the A6M8 will most likely be too late as well.

In addition, the A6M8 is not that much better than the 5b or c at any rate. Even researching these late model Zero's may be of little benefit, as some here have suggested.

How strong did you research the SAM and at which date would that plane be availble?

At start I don't research the Sam heavily, which is why I wish to change the Zero line ASAP. I don't have a date as to when I believe it'll be available as I haven't gotten all R&D facilities started as yet. Don't expect to max out the R&D for Sam 'til sometime in early '43. At that point I'll have an estimate as to when it'll arrive. As I've said previously I doubt it'll have any significant impact as a CV asset, but will more than likely be a land bird.

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

(in reply to VigaBrand)
Post #: 34
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/16/2017 8:28:19 PM   
rustysi

quote:

No, R&D does not consume HI.

This statement I made in an earlier post here is not completely correct. Repairing an R&D facility does not consume HI, but expanding one does have an HI cost. Its 100 HI per point of the facility. IOW an R&D facility of size 1 will cost 100 HI to get there, expand to 10 and the total cost = 1000. To get to 30 it will be 3000 HI if starting from zero. Repairing from there costs zero HI, but will cost 1000 supply per point repaired and only occur if the base has a total supply >10000.

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 35
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/16/2017 8:29:42 PM   
rustysi

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zecke

quote:

quote:

And 2 are the factories producing research consuming hi points And what about the not producing

No, R&D does not consume HI. The only thing you need to expand and 'repair' R&D factories is supply, and that's no little thing as its very costly for Japan.

On the other hand if you have the 'engine bonus' it'll cost you 18 HI for the engine which is spent to get the bonus.

just what... I should do...forget the factories..supplys everywhere, you will get oil and resources..see manual

Not exactly sure what you're point or question is here.

(in reply to Zecke)
Post #: 36
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/17/2017 1:05:59 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

At start I don't research the Sam heavily, which is why I wish to change the Zero line ASAP. I don't have a date as to when I believe it'll be available as I haven't gotten all R&D facilities started as yet. Don't expect to max out the R&D for Sam 'til sometime in early '43. At that point I'll have an estimate as to when it'll arrive. As I've said previously I doubt it'll have any significant impact as a CV asset, but will more than likely be a land bird.

For stock type scenarios:
If you go big, 15*30 or 18*30 factories, from the start you can expect it mid '44-ish. Anything earlier would require a lot of luck. If you are playing stock type scenario, it is worth it. If PDU OFF, for sure go 18*30 or more as ALL IJN fighter groups will upgrade to A7M giving your overall fighter forces a huge upgrade. In PDU On, 15*30 is more appropriate as N1K is a very good interim LBA fighter for the IJN. OR if you plan to ground your KB, you may choose to go only 12*30 and focus more on getting the N1K earlier which can be an effective strategy.

A lot of this is about your overall strategy. There is NO single recipe for the IJN. Experience with the game will give you more options, not fewer.

< Message edited by PaxMondo -- 10/17/2017 2:08:54 PM >

Pax

(in reply to rustysi)
Post #: 37
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/17/2017 4:28:07 PM   
Numdydar

And a lot of these options will have you lose the war sooner than later

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 38
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 3:36:27 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Numdydar

And a lot of these options will have you lose the war sooner than later

Very true, you can only RnD 1 or two aircraft models like this. Everything else arrives pretty much on the historical dates.

OR

You spread out the RnD over many models and get them all a couple of months early each.

Either way you have to watch your supply expenditure and don't crater your economy. Its easier to do that most think.

Pax

(in reply to Numdydar)
Post #: 39
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 6:39:33 AM   
VigaBrand

In my study I found out, that you should look at the engines. I know understand why it is huge, that the Tojo had the Ha-35 in Stock 2 instead of Ha-34. If you research big, you will have a lot of factories (you you lost many supplies) and than you need lot of engines to which cost you supplies.

It is not that easy at all and many ideas and time are required to become an idea what works and what didn't.

One question: Which NF for Japan? I want to try with Nicks, but I'm unsure.

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 40
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 1:06:40 PM   
PaxMondo

quote:

One question: Which NF for Japan? I want to try with Nicks, but I'm unsure.

For IJA, Nick is the easy choice, but it comes VERY late. For the IJN, no real consensus becase4 they all lack armor, and unlike the Nick all have offsetting strengths and weaknesses.

The fundamental issue though is that the IJ gets so few NF groups. only a very few groups can convert. This then raises the question: how much of my RnD do I invest? Again, not an easy answer and not a lot of consensus.

ME? I do not invest RnD into NF's. I cannot justify the expense with so little return. I generally want Frank/SAM ASAP. I feel better fighters more than any other single thing are important. I build the best NF model as they arrive and supplement my NF groups with fighter groups on night CAP. Is this best? Huh, who knows? No consensus as I stated.

< Message edited by PaxMondo -- 10/18/2017 1:07:41 PM >

Pax

(in reply to VigaBrand)
Post #: 41
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 1:16:16 PM   
VigaBrand

Hi,
I think about R&D
5x Zero (only the A6M8)
5x Sam
5x George
5x Tojo
10x Frank
2x Nick
3 x Judy
5x Jack
What do you think about that? How will you change and what and why (why is important, so I could think about it).

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 42
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 1:42:50 PM   
PaxMondo

So, this is the 'spread' approach. A long popular method. You can expect 2 or maybe 3 months advancement on most of the models (simply look at normal arrival date and subtract). For Frank, 4 or 5 months early. There is probability here, so one might be 4 instead of 3 and one might less. Also SAM because it is so far out will likely be 3 or 4 months advance. These are all rough 'guesses', I haven't run any through my predictive model.

Models, BTW, are only giving you the 'average' result. What most players overlook is that the range of predictions is quite broad, and this increases significantly with the number of factories involved. Why? Conceptually because once the first factory repairs is is not pulling in the date. While the odds are long for any one factory to repair early, when you have several the odds for this necessarily shorten noticeably.

So, practically, I have gotten Sam as early as 3/44 and as late as 12/44 investing 18x30 RnD. As I stated, big spread. For me, in the game, this is appropriate. Why? Because IR?L these all happened through a series of breakthroughs.

Pax

(in reply to VigaBrand)
Post #: 43
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 2:49:05 PM   
Chris21wen

quote:

5x Zero (only the A6M8)

I personally believe this approach of skipping earlier models and going direct to the best gamey. After all later models in the same family evolve when design of current models are found to be inadequate. So until you have built a model how do you know there's a problem.

(in reply to VigaBrand)
Post #: 44
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 3:21:39 PM   
rustysi

quote:

Either way you have to watch your supply expenditure and don't crater your economy. Its easier to do that most think.

My current evolution has me quite worried indeed. Time will tell.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 45
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/18/2017 5:59:17 PM   
VigaBrand

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris H

quote:

5x Zero (only the A6M8)

I personally believe this approach of skipping earlier models and going direct to the best gamey. After all later models in the same family evolve when design of current models are found to be inadequate. So until you have built a model how do you know there's a problem.

Quite right, but there are arguments for and against.
For the game, I personaly think the A6M8 isn't imba, so the US carrier fighters will be better than the A6M8 and so I think it will be okay. If I R&D a plane which will be stronger than the US planes, you will be right, but the A6M8 will only reduce the disadvantage.
I want to try it against the AI, so there will be not problem with my game partner :)
I understand your point and thanks for this.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 46
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/19/2017 3:38:30 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

quote:

5x Zero (only the A6M8)

I respect your opinion, but I will just add some historical context.

For the IJ, a lot of models weren't about problems per se. Meaning the new models weren't addressing newly discovered problems. With only a couple of exceptions, every model put into production by IJ was designed by mid 1942. Preliminary engineering design, not final production. But, they already knew what they wanted. In some cases it just took inordinately long to finish.

- A fair number were 'politically' motivated; a certain vocal faction held sway. That historical fact could easily have been influenced by only one or two war casualties.
- Many were the result of design delays of other programs (like Sam). The longer the delay, the more they had to stretch a current production model. Best example here is the A6M. Everything after A6M3a was due to Sam delays. There are plenty of others. Oscar ...
- Sam itself was delayed for lack of a proper 2 stage induction design. This was (for over 3 years) due to a very bad case of NIH in one of the design bureau's. Again, a simple accident could have made a large change in the historical result (for the benefit of IJ). The plane design was essentially complete in April 42 (or so, my notes are on another computer). They had started on prototyping, but this was put one hold pending the engine ... for almost a year. The prototype was fine except that the engine was grossly under power. As in, on par with an Ha-35. It was another year before they actually had a powerplant with something close to design power. And another year before they could actually put the powerplant into production ... just a travesty of a program.
- In contrast to Sam, Frank and George were handled far better. Different engine design team that brought the Ha-45 through the same issues, but were able to 'adapt' better. The A7M couldn't use the Ha-45 as it was a much bigger plane needing a much bigger powerplant.

I could go on for some time, but I think you get the gist here ... just some thoughts for you, not disagreeing with your opinion in the least.

Pax

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 47
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/19/2017 10:37:38 AM   
VigaBrand

quote:

ORIGINAL: PaxMondo

So, this is the 'spread' approach. A long popular method. You can expect 2 or maybe 3 months advancement on most of the models (simply look at normal arrival date and subtract). For Frank, 4 or 5 months early. There is probability here, so one might be 4 instead of 3 and one might less. Also SAM because it is so far out will likely be 3 or 4 months advance. These are all rough 'guesses', I haven't run any through my predictive model.

Models, BTW, are only giving you the 'average' result. What most players overlook is that the range of predictions is quite broad, and this increases significantly with the number of factories involved. Why? Conceptually because once the first factory repairs is is not pulling in the date. While the odds are long for any one factory to repair early, when you have several the odds for this necessarily shorten noticeably.

So, practically, I have gotten Sam as early as 3/44 and as late as 12/44 investing 18x30 RnD. As I stated, big spread. For me, in the game, this is appropriate. Why? Because IR?L these all happened through a series of breakthroughs.

How much did you spend on R&D and what should be the limit from your point of view?
18x30 RnD cost 540k supplies (only repair).
Maximum should be 74x30 Rnd which will be 2220k supplies.

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 48
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/19/2017 1:15:44 PM   
Chris21wen

quote:

I could go on for some time, but I think you get the gist here ... just some thoughts for you, not disagreeing with your opinion in the least.

My argument is purely due to how the current game plays not to any historical facts. After all I would not expect the Allies to send in there HBs at 100ft, I would not dream of doing so and there's lots of other house rules applied purely due to game restraints, or to be more precise lack of them.

But as you said it's all opinion.

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 49
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/19/2017 1:15:47 PM   
PaxMondo

1. Eventually, you will change ALL factories, or almost all as they are not producing now what you want in 44.
2. You will eventually build up production rates to something north of 2000 AC/month. 2M supply + 3M supply in engines = 5M supply
3. IIRC there are 91 total AC factories for IJ in stock. Some mods adjust that total.
4. RnD repairs are not immediate, thy are spread out over time. In the case of A7M a very long time, in the case of Rufe, only a couple of months.
5 You start with about 3M supply in the empire, you cannot spend all of that as you need supply to 'finance' your early expansion. How much you need is very much dependent upon your tempo, your luck, and your goals/targets.
6. You cannot let supply in the HI drop below about 1M total supply without risk of crashing your economy, there needs to be enough excess to allow the resource AI to manage all of the base supply levels as they are used.

With these facts in mind you can create your build strategy. There are no cookie cutter answers, even for me. Each game is dependent upon the strategy to be taken. I rarely use the same strategy twice, so for every game I would have a different answer.

< Message edited by PaxMondo -- 10/19/2017 1:20:28 PM >

Pax

(in reply to VigaBrand)
Post #: 50
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/19/2017 11:01:54 PM   
Numdydar

Absolutely correct.

One major beginner mistake as Japan is I have all these supplies at the start. So the temptation is to use them all up in '42. Expand factories, build up bases, etc.

You really need to decide to allocate how much supplies to each area you want to concentrate on and keep the economy running.

So if you want to do a lot of movement of war ships for example, then you need to reduce costs somewhere else. The Japanese systems are all on a tightrope and any one thing 'tugged' on more without making adjustments elsewhere will cause the whole thing to collapse.

For example, I tend to do a lot of R&D expansions. So by late '42 I turn off a lot of my engine/production factories to compensate. I turn them off when I have about 100+ AF's in the pool. While that is cutting things close, especially if a squadron has a 'bad' day, these are the choices you have to make in order to keep things going into the late war period. When things really start to go downhill for Japan. Even when you are doing things right

If you want 500 Zero's in the pool with PDU on, then reduce supply usage somewhere else so you can do that.

I track Japan's supply pool on a weekly basis. Any more often, I have found causes issues as the fluctuations are too variable. If supplies are dropping too fast. I make adjustments where I can. If going up and I need to expand somewhere, I make some VERY small adjustments and see what happens the following week. If still a positive uptick, then more small adjustments.

Just some ways to 'sip' Japan's pools versus looking at them as 'Big Gulps'

(in reply to PaxMondo)
Post #: 51
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 1:13:51 AM   
PaxMondo

quote:

quote:

My argument is purely due to how the current game plays not to any historical facts. After all I would not expect the Allies to send in there HBs at 100ft, I would not dream of doing so and there's lots of other house rules applied purely due to game restraints, or to be more precise lack of them.

But as you said it's all opinion.

Ah, got it. Did not understand this in the context of HR's.

< Message edited by PaxMondo -- 10/20/2017 1:17:04 AM >

Pax

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 52
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 1:42:26 AM   
InfiniteMonkey

quote:

quote:

5x Zero (only the A6M8)

The A6M2 -> A6M8 upgrade which included equipping it with the 1500hp engine was proposed in 4/1942. It could have been in place easily by late 1942. As far as Japanese research is concerned, it is probably one of the most plausible results possible in game. The same is true of the Ki-100 and other re-engined aircraft.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 53
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 7:15:14 AM   
Chris21wen

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aurorus
..... to Frank production in the first couple of turns: something around 10-12 factories size 30.

There is no point to expanding the Frank in the first few turns. As has been point out before, repair of research factories slows down the further away you are from it due date. End result is factories tend to start producing research at approximately the same time no matter size. In my current game I'm experimenting by expanding some by a year and other by 18 months to see the effects. For the Frank it's going to be 18 Months, for the Tony below it was 1 year.

I'm currently at the end of Aug 42 and this is the current state of my Tony factories. The first Tony is due 2/43, Only one factory at Gifu started out as a Tony (size 22) all the others were changed at game start resulting in factory sizes below 3. Expansion occurred Feb 42. None have yet started to produce research points.

As a follow up to this research and to emphasis the randomness of the process all these factories are now researching. The first started on the 6 Sept 42 the last 30 Sept 42. Research is sitting at 75% and with 5 research points being generated per day it will advance one month to 1/43 in 5 days, advancing a months every 20 day thereafter. Game date is currently 6 Oct so:

11 Oct - due 1/43
31 Oct - due 12/42
20 Nov - due 11/42

3 months-ish early from initial expansion in Feb 42.

If I carried on like this the Ki-61-Ib due 9/43 would arrive 3/43,
Ki-61-Id due 4/44 in 9/43
Ki-61-II due 8/44 in 2/44
Ki-100 due 3/45 in 7/44

If my maths are right all arrive approx. 6 month early.

This is without any engine bonuses and by not skipping model.

If on the other hand I did skip models and went directly to the Ki-100 then you'd get it approx. 11/43 a full 8 months early than by not skipping models.

If I've got the maths wrong then let me know but don't shoot me.

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 54
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 12:52:27 PM   
geofflambert

quote:

Beginner question once u start a campaign there are multiple rd factories some available in few months and some later. I understand that the date refers when the factory starts producing so is it a good idea to stop repair of the planes u don't desire or change them to a dif plane? 2 some people advice to put 5 factories size 30 to work with rufe. The. Factories jpn start with have 9x0. Do u have to expand it to 30 from 9? I am a bit lost ( help please)

I would have to be off my meds to have 5 rufe r&d factories repaired to 30. About all they're good for in my view is hunting for search planes in the interstices between air bases. Incidentally I put my CS ships out of harm's way ASAP at the beginning of the war so they don't get sunk and I get 4 nice CVLs later.

Most r&d factories should be preserved as r&d factories so I turn them all to NO under production. Anytime I can convert a production factory to a new model I do. There are a few exceptions where it makes sense to go ahead with production. In my current game (Feb '42) I have one factory each set to go into production for the following models:

Emily Rufe Tojo Irving Tony Nick H6K2-L Mavis and H8K2-L Emily. Those are all unique planes that need their own factories fast. Eventually I'll convert an Oscar factory to Tojo but keep at least one Oscar factory.

(in reply to gmtello)
Post #: 55
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 2:22:19 PM   
Lowpe

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aurorus
..... to Frank production in the first couple of turns: something around 10-12 factories size 30.

There is no point to expanding the Frank in the first few turns.

Totally disagree. Frank and Sam are two of the most important planes, perhaps most important planes Japan gets. You need to research them from day 1 pretty heavily if supplies at the base allow you to. If not from day 2 when the supplies are in.

< Message edited by Lowpe -- 10/20/2017 2:23:20 PM >

(in reply to Chris21wen)
Post #: 56
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 2:56:20 PM   
MakeeLearn

Outsource....

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Lowpe)
Post #: 57
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 3:19:56 PM   
MakeeLearn

Some info from " Once More into the Breach" AAR

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2959613&mpage=16&key=
quote:

Here's an R&D image I put together that shows upgrades relative to airframes I intend to research at some point or have interest in.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by MakeeLearn -- 10/20/2017 3:20:11 PM >

(in reply to MakeeLearn)
Post #: 58
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/20/2017 3:29:11 PM   
geofflambert

I didn't read this whole thread but an important point is the 500 engine bonus to r&d. Increase production of the engines you need for future aircraft, especially fighters and decrease production of current planes that use the same engines.

(in reply to MakeeLearn)
Post #: 59
RE: Understandings rd factories - 10/21/2017 3:32:05 AM   
InfiniteMonkey

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

quote:

Beginner question once u start a campaign there are multiple rd factories some available in few months and some later. I understand that the date refers when the factory starts producing so is it a good idea to stop repair of the planes u don't desire or change them to a dif plane? 2 some people advice to put 5 factories size 30 to work with rufe. The. Factories jpn start with have 9x0. Do u have to expand it to 30 from 9? I am a bit lost ( help please)

I would have to be off my meds to have 5 rufe r&d factories repaired to 30. About all they're good for in my view is hunting for search planes in the interstices between air bases. Incidentally I put my CS ships out of harm's way ASAP at the beginning of the war so they don't get sunk and I get 4 nice CVLs later.

Most r&d factories should be preserved as r&d factories so I turn them all to NO under production. Anytime I can convert a production factory to a new model I do. There are a few exceptions where it makes sense to go ahead with production. In my current game (Feb '42) I have one factory each set to go into production for the following models:

Emily Rufe Tojo Irving Tony Nick H6K2-L Mavis and H8K2-L Emily. Those are all unique planes that need their own factories fast. Eventually I'll convert an Oscar factory to Tojo but keep at least one Oscar factory.

JFB's do not build 5 A6M2-N R&D factories to get the Rufe. You build them because they repair fast and then can be turned over to research of the A6M line

A6M models can follow 3 R & D paths:

1. Research the A6M2-N (4/1942 avail) path (A6M2-N -> A6M5 -> A6M5b -> A6M5c -> A6M8)
The A6M2-N R&D factories are projected to repair and begin research on 2/17/1942. line.

2. Research the Sen Baku (2/1944 avail) path (A6M2 Sen Baku -> A6M5b -> A6M5c -> A6M8)
The A6M2 SenBaku R&D factories are projected to repair and begin research on 4/16/1943.

3. Research the A6M3 (6/1942 avail) path (A6M3 -> A6M3a -> A6M5 -> A6M5b -> A6M5c -> A6M8)
The A6M3 R&D factories are projected to repair and begin research on 3/28/1942.

Even if you research each model in the sequence instead of skipping, you will get the later models fastest by building and repairing Rufe factories.

(in reply to geofflambert)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> RE: Understandings rd factories Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI