Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[RESOLVED] Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [RESOLVED] Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[RESOLVED] Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after i... - 10/27/2017 2:03:24 PM   
downtown

I accidentally put this request in the Mods and Scenarios forum. I posted here for better visibility.

Hello,

I just purchased the Shifting Sands DTC and downloaded the Command-SetupRelease-v1.13.zip file that was in the download link. I unzipped the file into my existing version of the Command Modern Air Naval Operations folder. When I open the game and choose Start New Scenario I don't see any of the Shifting Sands scenarios in the list. I also don't see any item in the Command menu for Shifting Sands. I also own Chains of War and Northern Inferno and both of those show up in the scenarios. Please advise.

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 10/27/2017 3:00:12 PM >

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away.
Post #: 1
RE: Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install. - 10/27/2017 2:07:08 PM   
Dimitris

Hi,

Isn't there a "Shifting Sands" node in the displayed tree on the left side of the window?

(in reply to downtown)
Post #: 2
RE: Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install. - 10/27/2017 2:07:29 PM   
Grazyn

I'm going out on a limb here (I have the game on steam) but I say try to run whatever .exe was in the zip file. Since the .zip is called setup maybe there's a setup file you need to run, not just unzip it in the game folder.

(in reply to downtown)
Post #: 3
RE: Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install. - 10/27/2017 2:32:59 PM   
downtown

I have attached a word doc showing the screens relevant to a new DLC. None of them show Shifting Sands.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to downtown)
Post #: 4
RE: Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install. - 10/27/2017 2:40:30 PM   
downtown

Ok..I took Grazyn's advise and found the setup.exe. Apparently I did not differentiate between a new install and an update. Thanks!!

(in reply to Grazyn)
Post #: 5
RE: Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install. - 10/27/2017 3:00:00 PM   
Dimitris

Thanks for the update!

(in reply to downtown)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [RESOLVED] Shifting Sands scenarios not showing after install. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI