Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 11/3/2017 5:07:25 PM   
jackvbd

DONMVP,

May I have the NFL 2017 unis too?
Thx

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 31
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 11/4/2017 12:21:21 AM   
DONMVP

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjyfAWm6kG-dmtYcVZyaGtycDA/view?usp=drive_web HERE IT IS ON THE DRIVE . Let me know if i need to send an email to you , with the drive on it .

(in reply to jackvbd)
Post #: 32
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 11/4/2017 12:33:30 AM   
local8h

Thanks so much DONMVP! You are the Greatest!, We can't post any screenshots of NFL uniforms here right? So, that other MFB players could easily find your link. Thank you again for all the uniforms even the LA Chargers even though I hate the Spanos team.

< Message edited by local8h -- 11/4/2017 12:37:39 AM >

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 33
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 11/4/2017 5:56:51 AM   
DONMVP

Hey Gill I was wondering if you ever had any trouble , with the stadiums showing in your game. I`ve tired to run 3 of them in a couple leagues in quick play to check them out . But when pi go from the flip coin spot i get message say stadium dos`nt fit i think the field , or if goes throught i see the field but no stadium at all . I remember this along time ago seeing the fields with no stadium , but can`t remember what prob was .I`m going to look at original stadiums and compare the stadium data see if maybe different.

(in reply to local8h)
Post #: 34
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 11/4/2017 8:49:23 AM   
local8h

Hi Don, I have no troubles with the Stadiums, maybe you put the whole unzipped folder in the Stadium Directory folder? When I zipped them I put the Stadium within a Folder, for example Estadio De Futbol Folder is inside the Estadio Folder. Take the Estadio De Fotbol Folder only and place it in the Stadium Directory Folder. As far as the Stadium size, I just made them to fit American Fields only. Let me know if that works and if you need me to adjust the Stadiums to fit Canadian fields, I will gladly do them.

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 35
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 11/4/2017 10:43:44 AM   
DONMVP

That did the trick. As soon as i did what you said they showed up. Thanks. If it would`nt be a problem to make some of those for canadian , i`d appreciate it. dOS`NT HAVE TO BE QUICK TAKE YOUR TIME. i`LL BE WORKING FOR A BIT, ON NFL 2017 LEAGUE . I know that take some time, to make rosters and stuff , then i`ll try to input player pics into there player profile.. Plus i`m sure take a while foe my canadian league to end it`s season. with 94 teams in it . I like playing the games out , stats look more real.. I think i was on week 10 last time i played. tHEN WHEN IT GETS DONE I HAVE MAYBE ANOTHER 30 TEAMS I`M EXPANDING INTO THAT LEAGUE.Those teams i`ll need to make sure they get players rating that make the team more like a expansion team . I hate it when you get an expansion team , leading the league or division like i have now in a few divisions.

(in reply to local8h)
Post #: 36
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 11/4/2017 3:07:54 PM   
DreamTeams

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONMVP

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxjyfAWm6kG-dmtYcVZyaGtycDA/view?usp=drive_web HERE IT IS ON THE DRIVE . Let me know if i need to send an email to you , with the drive on it .

These are fantastic. Thanks DONMVP.

(in reply to DONMVP)
Post #: 37
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 3/3/2018 8:59:19 PM   
Lucas718

Wow, what a great day! I come back to this board after not posting here for years and I find there's a fix to enable full-screen mode, new stadiums, and new uniforms. Awesome job, guys!

(in reply to DreamTeams)
Post #: 38
RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! - 3/5/2018 11:14:59 PM   
MSO594

Damn guys I can't believe you are still at it after all these years.

Not sure how many remember me. I was MSO94 had to change my screen name cause It wouldnt let me log in.

I know Don, Mykal Coach were around when I was.
I used to run the PIFL back in the day.

Im pretty stoked to see you guys are still around.

(in reply to Lucas718)
Post #: 39
RE: Stadiums Downloads 10 Years of MFB!!! - 4/9/2018 6:50:15 PM   
dacomell

So how much customization could I do if I were to buy this game? Could I create custom teams with custom number fonts that I could import? That kind of thing?

(in reply to local8h)
Post #: 40
RE: Stadiums Downloads 10 Years of MFB!!! - 4/15/2018 1:58:24 PM   
garysorrell

You can create stadiums, but its not an in game thing. You would have to use a 3D modeling program like Blender.
I never messed with field fonts, but I think they can be edited. But they are used for all stadiums.

(in reply to dacomell)
Post #: 41
RE: Stadiums Downloads 10 Years of MFB!!! - 5/8/2018 3:05:45 AM   
MSO594

Anybody know how to fix the game to play on Windows 10. I keep getting an error code of 91

(in reply to garysorrell)
Post #: 42
RE: Stadiums Downloads 10 Years of MFB!!! - 5/13/2018 7:57:50 PM   
Tullius

The stadiums are very impressive.

(in reply to MSO594)
Post #: 43
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Graphics Related >> RE: Stadiums 10 Years of MFB! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI