Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Installation in 2 computers

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Installation in 2 computers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Installation in 2 computers - 12/6/2017 1:38:07 PM   
Bocos

Score: 0
Hello everybody !

I bought past week the SCWWII game. Great work, still looking at the rules but I guess I will be able to play in some days.
Before this game I played and enjoyed many hours playing at the SC-W&W and the WWI breakthrough. In thise other games, once purchased I could make 2 installations in 2 different computers, so, always one was for me and the other was for an american friend of me, and then we played and enjoyed.

My question is: With this new game, is it possible to do the same? Can a friend to install it in his computer or will he need to purchase another copy?

Thanks in advance for you response

Excellent game and great job !!!
Post #: 1
RE: Installation in 2 computers - 12/6/2017 3:50:00 PM   
IainMcNeil

Hi Bocos,

thanks for the message of support. Unfortunately each users needs to own a copy of the game. I imagine this was true for the Battlefront version too. While it may be possible to find away around the copy protection, you are only buying a single user license and not permitted to share it so you may find you are in violation of your license agreement with Battlefront if you shared the license with someone.

The games are good value for the number of hours you get out of them so please support the developers :)

Thanks for your understanding!

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

(in reply to Bocos)
Post #: 2
RE: Installation in 2 computers - 12/6/2017 4:06:55 PM   
Bocos

Hi Ian !

Thanks for your response, that was what I thought. Before open this tech support post I found this: THIS LICENSE AND THE TERMS HEREIN ALLOW LICENSEE TO INSTALL AND USE ONE COPY OF THE PRODUCT PER LICENSE BY A SINGLE USER ONLY AND ON A SINGLE COMPUTER, AT ANY TIME, FOR NON-TRANSFERABLE LIMITED USES AS SET FORTH HEREIN.

But didn´t find anything related to the possibility to install on two computers, so I guessed it was not possible to do the same that in my old battlefront games.

No problem at all...I´ll say my friend he has to purchase the game as usual !

Saludos !

Abel

(in reply to IainMcNeil)
Post #: 3
RE: Installation in 2 computers - 12/7/2017 8:43:51 PM   
Bocos

< Message edited by Bocos -- 12/7/2017 8:44:11 PM >

(in reply to Bocos)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Tech Support >> Installation in 2 computers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI