Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Scenario @ AI updates

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario @ AI updates Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Scenario @ AI updates - 12/15/2017 6:14:22 PM   
jbdenney

I know I have seen this before but I just spend the last hour trying to find it again.

I can across a matrix that showed the latest update and AI script version numbers and instructions on updating the scenarios (#1 to #19).

My big question is that I had started a new game - I then found the above mentioned matrix and installed the latest version - all went well but I always got a message (at lest on the turn that was running when I did the update) stating that the Game had been updated. Still all is good.

BUT after I ran the next turn but before I really looked at the next turn but before I could get into it I got a new computer. I had copied the Save and Scenario folders from the old game and after I installed on the new box I copied those folders into the new folders. When I started the scenario I was running I did not get the message...

1) Would that message have gone away after running a game turn...
2) How can I check to make sure I am running the updated scenario?
3) I would appreciate it if anyone could show me to that thread I found before - as I said I have spent quite a bit of time trying to find it again.
Post #: 1
RE: Scenario @ AI updates - 12/15/2017 7:30:40 PM   
jbdenney

Ok - I finally found it - the link I was looking for was http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4257473

(in reply to jbdenney)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario @ AI updates Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI