Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 Page: <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/13/2017 11:31:06 AM   
Vease101

Thank You for this excellent tutorial/AAR. Just shows that if one is prepared to apply some effort even a relatively complex game system can be 'brought to heel'.

As an aside, if you played Desert Rats on a Spectrum, did you ever play 'Vulcan' by the same designer? It may be the greatest computer wargame that nobody has ever heard of....

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 421
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/13/2017 4:25:53 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Vease101

Thank You for this excellent tutorial/AAR. Just shows that if one is prepared to apply some effort even a relatively complex game system can be 'brought to heel'.

As an aside, if you played Desert Rats on a Spectrum, did you ever play 'Vulcan' by the same designer? It may be the greatest computer wargame that nobody has ever heard of....
warspite1

Consider them studies in what not to do

Edit: Yes I played Vulcan, although not so much as Desert Rats which I kind of went nuts on

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/13/2017 4:42:48 PM >

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to Vease101)
Post #: 422
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/13/2017 4:46:13 PM   
warspite1

Turn 36
12th April 1941

I take a look at the recent news and see this:

The CW lost Benghazi some time ago so I've no idea what that is about....

Anyway, the shock values for the air force and army have gone back up which is not good. General O'Connor has been captured. I don't know if that is what has caused the shock event, but suspect there is nothing otherwise that affects the game and that announcement, like the attack on Yugoslavia, is for historical purposes.

I shall check the documentation just in case there is some mention of it in there.

Edit: No mention. Hopefully the shock penalties will end on Turn 37 i.e. next turn.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/13/2017 7:26:13 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 423
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/13/2017 7:30:45 PM   
warspite1

Turn 36
12th April 1941

The 1st Army Tank Brigade is ready for action this turn. This force of 50 Matilda IIs is too large for the rail line and so will need to be sent by ship or road.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 424
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/13/2017 10:17:39 PM   
DanNeely

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Turn 36
12th April 1941

The 1st Army Tank Brigade is ready for action this turn. This force of 50 Matilda IIs is too large for the rail line and so will need to be sent by ship or road.

Unless it's enormous, you can split it into 2 or 3 pieces to move by rail. Depending on where the ports are sea might be better, but via rail over 2 or 3 turns would beat burning up all the supplies on the road.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man ... weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not [it] an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
--Zachris Topelius

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 425
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/14/2017 2:54:52 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: DanNeely

quote:

Turn 36
12th April 1941

Unless it's enormous, you can split it into 2 or 3 pieces to move by rail. Depending on where the ports are sea might be better, but via rail over 2 or 3 turns would beat burning up all the supplies on the road.
warspite1

What a klutz. I never even considered that Thank-you, yes, if I break the unit down then I can get (just about!) one company on the train per turn. So that good piece of in game advice got me looking more closely at what the British have here.

Historical
Although this unit is a Tank Brigade*, the actual TO&E seems to suggest its just a battalion's worth at present (50 tanks). The other two battalions (8th and 44th RTR) follow later.
* Note, generally speaking British Armoured units were provided with the faster, lighter tanks such as the Crusader or later Sherman and Cromwell. The Tank units were fitted out with the heavier, infantry support tanks such as the Matilda and later the Churchill.

The British Army was a quirky beast - generally speaking other countries Regiments are the British Brigades, and others Battalions are British Battalions - unless we are talking tanks - in which case its a Regiment!! Got that?

The 1st Army Tank Brigade should be made up of three regiments (battalions) and I can see from the Formation Report (top left) that there are three under the 1st Army Tank Brigade - 8th, 42nd and 44th Royal Tank Regiment. Of these, only the 42nd has arrived at present - and I have to wait another circa 17 turns for the rest of the brigade and its HQ.

In 1941 each tank brigade should contain about 178 tanks (although I have seen different numbers quoted) including HQ units. In game (top right) we can see 50 tanks for this regiment. I have seen 58 as the authorised numbers of tanks for a regiment in 1941 - but again sources seem to vary and maybe there is a tank expert here that can fill in the gaps? The main strength of the regiment would be its three squadrons, each containing 5 troops of 3 tanks. I have now split the regiment into three squadrons (as per the bottom picture). There would be a regiment HQ too so the 17 tanks per squadron seems reasonable.

Note: In the picture below I have broken the unit down into three. The rail transport capacity is 390 and so by splitting into three the weight of 380 per company allows rail transport from the Nile Delta to Sidi Barani. There is however, also an option to split the unit into two instead - but not for the purposes of rail for this unit .

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/14/2017 4:38:39 PM >

(in reply to DanNeely)
Post #: 426
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/14/2017 4:39:33 PM   
OxfordGuy3

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Edit: Yes I played Vulcan, although not so much as Desert Rats which I kind of went nuts on

I played many, many hours of Desert Rats on my Spectrum, and before that Arnhem - probably my first two computer wargames. I also had Vulcan, but Desert Rats was always my favourite and is one of the reasons I still enjoy the North Africa setting.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 427
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/14/2017 4:41:17 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: OxfordGuy3

quote:

quote:

warspite1

I played many, many hours of Desert Rats on my Spectrum, and before that Arnhem - probably my first two computer wargames. I also had Vulcan, but Desert Rats was always my favourite and is one of the reasons I still enjoy the North Africa setting.

warspite1

That screen brings back happy memories indeed

(in reply to OxfordGuy3)
Post #: 428
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/14/2017 4:47:49 PM   
warspite1

Turn 36
12th April 1941

The pull back continues. Amazingly the three battalions of 70th Infantry Division, that were cut-off on the first day of the Axis offensive, continue to survive. They take up position on the southern track between Ben Gania and Bir Tengeder to try and protect the reorganising tanks. The 20th Australian Brigade prepare to launch an attack against the isolated 528th Artillery north of the track.

As for the bulk of the 2nd and 7th Armoured, all they can do is hunker down and hope for the best.

A battalion of Leicesters join up with a battalion of Australians at Mechili - just beating the Ariete's 9th Tank Battalion to the punch. They are joined by an anti-tank regiment from Tmimi.

A mixed infantry, anti-tank and artillery force, led by the 22nd Guards Brigade from Tmimi, heads southeast to engage a Bersaglieri Regiment that has sought to block the coast road at Gazala. To the east, in Tobruk, two anti-tank units are fed into the front line.

Reinforcements continue to make their way from the Nile Delta, but Neame needs infantry in Tobruk - and there is not a lot of that coming through....

The turn will be light on action. The RN will be called upon as will the Australian infantry. The unknown, until Neame knows the odds, will be at attack at Gazala.

The attacks go well - the road to Tobruk is opened up once more...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/14/2017 5:22:34 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 429
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/14/2017 5:37:11 PM   
warspite1

Turn 36
12th April 1941

The turn fizzles out after a couple more bombardments of the panzer forces south of Tobruk. The need to conserve stocks takes precedence over shooting up more German lorries....

The garrison in Tobruk is bolstered by additional units from the Staffordshire Regiment and Gazala airfield is occupied.

Finally the Australians move north once more to try and block any infiltration by Italian armour along the northern track.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 430
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/14/2017 6:02:32 PM   
warspite1

Turn 36 - Axis Turn
12th April 1941

Strange, the Axis battle report didn't appear.....

Anyway it looks like the Axis have sprung a few nasty surprises. They have begun attacking the Tobruk garrison. Disappointingly the units at Mechili look to have been totally wasted. The Australians are all reorganising as is most of the British armour still. All four Blenheim squadrons at Tobruk have disappeared too.

This is not great....

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/14/2017 6:05:55 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 431
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/14/2017 7:44:10 PM   
Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

Turn 36
12th April 1941

warspite1

What a klutz. I never even considered that Thank-you, yes, if I break the unit down then I can get (just about!) one company on the train per turn. So that good piece of in game advice got me looking more closely at what the British have here.

Historical
Although this unit is a Tank Brigade*, the actual TO&E seems to suggest its just a battalion's worth at present (50 tanks). The other two battalions (8th and 44th RTR) follow later.
* Note, generally speaking British Armoured units were provided with the faster, lighter tanks such as the Crusader or later Sherman and Cromwell. The Tank units were fitted out with the heavier, infantry support tanks such as the Matilda and later the Churchill.

The British Army was a quirky beast - generally speaking other countries Regiments are the British Brigades, and others Battalions are British Battalions - unless we are talking tanks - in which case its a Regiment!! Got that?

The 1st Army Tank Brigade should be made up of three regiments (battalions) and I can see from the Formation Report (top left) that there are three under the 1st Army Tank Brigade - 8th, 42nd and 44th Royal Tank Regiment. Of these, only the 42nd has arrived at present - and I have to wait another circa 17 turns for the rest of the brigade and its HQ.

In 1941 each tank brigade should contain about 178 tanks (although I have seen different numbers quoted) including HQ units. In game (top right) we can see 50 tanks for this regiment. I have seen 58 as the authorised numbers of tanks for a regiment in 1941 - but again sources seem to vary and maybe there is a tank expert here that can fill in the gaps? The main strength of the regiment would be its three squadrons, each containing 5 troops of 3 tanks. I have now split the regiment into three squadrons (as per the bottom picture). There would be a regiment HQ too so the 17 tanks per squadron seems reasonable.

Were these Churchill's 'Tiger Cubs'?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 432
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/15/2017 2:38:38 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

quote:

quote:

Turn 36
12th April 1941

warspite1

Historical

Were these Churchill's 'Tiger Cubs'?
warspite1

No. The 'Tiger Convoy' was launched in May in response to Rommel's offensive and reports that further German reinforcements were on their way to North Africa.

In view of the urgency of the situation the decision was taken to send reinforcements of tanks and Hurricanes through the Mediterranean rather than around the Cape. The operation was successful with 4 out of 5 MT vessels delivering 238 tanks and 43 Hurricanes to Alexandria on the 12th May 1941.

The tanks were to be used to re-equip the 7th Armoured Division. A check of the Expected Reinforcements form shows these replacements as well as reinforcements to the Mediterranean Fleet in the form of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth and the cruisers HMS Ajax and HMS Naiad.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/15/2017 3:23:06 AM >

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 433
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/15/2017 2:48:58 AM   
warspite1

Turn 37 - The State of Play
16th April 1941

Well I think the situation can be described best by Captain Edmund Blackadder on Lt-General Neame's staff:

"We are in a sticky situation. In fact the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun".

Captains Darling and Blackadder discuss the dreadful news. The situation is pretty grim, bordering on catastrophic; England have lost 2 wickets on the first morning of the crucial 4th Test in Adelaide. Time for a cup of tea.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/15/2017 3:26:01 AM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 434
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/15/2017 3:14:02 AM   
warspite1

Turn 37
16th April 1941

The British forces appear somewhat hamstrung. Here are some examples of what Lt-General Neame is facing at present. Axis forces are now growing outside Tobruk, the Italians are surrounding the Australians and British south of the Jebel Akhtar, and reinforcements are not arriving in any fit state to assist.

These are the current reinforcements in the Nile Delta (including the two squadrons of the 42nd RTR that were unable to travel by rail last turn. As can be seen, all are reorganising and unable to move. The situation is repeated everywhere and of course means desperate problems for those facing the enemy....

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/15/2017 3:22:12 AM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 435
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/15/2017 3:44:04 AM   
warspite1

Turn 37
16th April 1937

With not a single bomber available, the depleted allied fighter squadrons prepare for the fight.

The RAAF Hurricanes at Martuba (Nos. 1 and 459 squadrons) and Tobruk (Nos. 8 and 10 squadrons) are withdrawn to Sidi Barani and placed on 'Rest'. They are replaced by the RAAF (Nos. 3 and 73 squadrons) from Buq Buq and the RAF (Nos. 6 and 73 squadrons) from Sidi Barani. Two new RAF squadrons (Nos. 112 and 274) fitted out with American built P-40's are sent to Fort Capuzzo.

Four over-worked RAAF squadrons are redeployed to the rear area under 204 Group command. Two new RAF squadrons arrive in 204 Group, replacing four squadrons sent to reinforce 202 Group in Tobruk, and are deployed at Fort Capuzzo.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/15/2017 4:30:58 AM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 436
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/15/2017 4:51:32 AM   
warspite1

Turn 37
16th April 1941

So what is the plan? Well the plan remains the same as it was at the beginning - albeit its not going as intended.

Lt-General Neame still hopes to extract some of his forces from south and west of Tobruk - but its going to be difficult in light of the last few turns. If it looks like the route into Tobruk will be closed, then the units at Gazala/Tmimi will try and get into the fortress - but they will try and keep the door open for the Australians and the armour units as long as possible. Meantime, the plan is to try and hold Tobruk while building up XIII Corps in the Bardia area to protect against an advance into Egypt.

Tobruk appears to be the key to stopping that.....but for now, there is no other major moves this turn.

And its back to the Axis....

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/15/2017 8:33:40 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 437
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/15/2017 8:32:57 PM   
warspite1

Turn 37 - Axis Turn
16th April 1937

The AI turn has literally just started and I'm hating it already........

Mmmmm.... the Combat Results for the Axis failed to appear again. This is really spoiling things. I'll post in the main thread in case I have done something silly to turn this off.

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/15/2017 8:47:42 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 438
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/15/2017 10:49:50 PM   
Zorch

quote:

Turn 37 - The State of Play
16th April 1941

Well I think the situation can be described best by Captain Edmund Blackadder on Lt-General Neame's staff:

"We are in a sticky situation. In fact the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun".

Captains Darling and Blackadder discuss the dreadful news. The situation is pretty grim, bordering on catastrophic; England have lost 2 wickets on the first morning of the crucial 4th Test in Adelaide. Time for a cup of tea.

A sticky wicket? Or 2?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 439
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 3:04:20 PM   
warspite1

Turn 37 - Axis Turn
16th April 1941

Okay so armed with reports after each attack, I can report on events as they happen - much better for following what in the name of Bonaparte's Balls is going on! (Note the nos. may be inaccurate as I will probably lose count).

1. Attack on RAF Tobruk - 21 Hurricanes lost!!
2. The Bersaglieri Regiment of the Trento Division attacks the Kings Dragoon Guards and a squadron of the 5th RTR near Ben Gania. The attack is beaten off.
4. The 149th AT Regiment are ejected from Mechili and all CW units in Tmimi are ejected too.
5. Another attack on RAF Tobruk - 15 aircraft more destroyed. Four squadrons practically wiped out.
8. Another attack - 4 Hurricanes left - can't they like, you know? Fly????
11. RAF Tobruk is completely decimated. So that explains why the two Blenheim squadrons disappeared last turn This is brutal.
15. With the RAF eliminated, the artillery units of the 21st Panzer switches attention to the infantry defenders. The Poles and the Durham Light Infantry manning the western end of the cordon are the first to come under fire, but the results are desultory and the German gunners have yet to find the range.
17. The Australian 15th Bn is assaulted by elements of the Brescia Division on the northern track, forcing the Australians into retreat.
19. The German gunners switch to Tobruk's eastern defensive zone and cause some losses to the Polish infantry and supporting anti-tank battalion.
21. After repeated, deadly accurate bombardments, brigade HQ announce that the Australian 24th Battalion has ceased to exist....
23. More pressure is applied to Tobruk's defences but again there is little to show for the attack against well dug-in infantry.

Well that wasn't too bad with the counting. There were actually 28 attacks listed. Despite the inaccuracy, this is a much better way of watching the action and actually understanding what is going on. If I had done this before I wouldn't have just lost four bloody squadrons!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/16/2017 3:30:49 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 440
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 3:32:02 PM   
warspite1

Turn 38
19th April 1941

Oh dear.....

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/16/2017 3:50:53 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 441
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 3:38:26 PM   
DanNeely

artillery attacks on airfields are IMO appropriately devastating. Your aircraft may very well have been simulated flying (for the sake of deciding how lethal shells are) during take off and landing the runway is a very compact target and easy to saturate with a devastating quantity of shells.

On the ground anything short of hardened shelters (of the sort not in the game) is a fragile non moving target that heavy shellfire can be walked onto until the hangers are reduced to burning pyres for whatever was trying to shelter inside.

More generally aerial bombardment gives you a lot more/better chances to spot the attackers in time to take off and not be caught on the ground, and unlike AAA defensive weapons capable of shooting down artillery shells in flight are only starting to cross the line from science fiction to high tech weaponry.

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man ... weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not [it] an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
--Zachris Topelius

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 442
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 3:53:34 PM   
warspite1

quote:

artillery attacks on airfields are IMO appropriately devastating.

warspite1

Yes I don't have too much of a problem with it - I was just using a bit of dramatic effect

(in reply to DanNeely)
Post #: 443
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 3:57:07 PM   
warspite1

Turn 38
19th April 1941

Now call me old fashioned, but I don't think the war has turned in a direction necessarily to our advantage.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 444
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 4:20:45 PM   
Zorch

quote:

Turn 38
19th April 1941

Now call me old fashioned, but I don't think the war has turned in a direction necessarily to our advantage.

Churchill would find the words for it. And he'd find another general or two (Auchinleck? Ritchie/Cunningham?).
And send an RAF Vice Marshall (Dowding or Park?)to command what's left.
The AI seems rather competent at attacking.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 445
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 6:07:35 PM   
warspite1

Turn 38
19th April 1941

One glance at the map tells Neame all he needs to know. There is no more pretence at trying to fall back in good order. It's now become a rout.

All units capable of moving are ordered to do so to the limit of their movement - no regard to saving others. Some units on the coast make it as far as Tobruk, while others reach Gazala, but for others still - the twin dangers of ambush and air attack stop their retreat. The 74th HAA Regiment is caught near Bomba, the Guards Brigade HQ gets little further. The bulk of the remaining armour and Australian infantry are strung out trying to reach the comparative safety of Tobruk (although the plan will be for as many of them as possible to try and head east between the Germans at Tobruk and the advancing Italians to the south).

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/16/2017 6:21:30 PM >

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 446
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 6:26:30 PM   
warspite1

Turn 38
19th April 1941

The turn will be quick. All artillery naval units that can fire are ordered to open up.

At Gazala the 107th Royal Horse Artillery inflict some loses on lead elements of the Trento Division.

A similar result is gained by the Trento Divisional HQ to the east.

Finally there Germans at the east end of the line assaulting Tobruk are bombarded with limited effect.

That ends the turn.

The first two 'combats' are those where the CW were engaged as they tried to retreat.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/16/2017 6:36:19 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 447
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 6:46:44 PM   
warspite1

Turn 38 - Axis Turn
19th April 1941

The main action this turn is as follows:

3. The Trento units, with air support, take part in a slug fest against the British and Australian units west of Gazala. Overall losses are even and the CW stay put.
4. 21st Panzer's artillery switch focus to the CW units between Tobruk and Gazala and inflict moderate damage upon them. Further losses are incurred from the Regia Aeronautica and then further German bombardment.
15. Finally the pressure is too much and three artillery units fall back on Tobruk. The Cheshire MG Battalion and a battalion of Scots Guards continue to hold.
18. Still the British infantry hold despite relentless pressure on their position.
19. The Bersaglieri just cannot find a way through and the British soldiers beat off another attack.
26. The Italians try another attack west of Gazala but again fail to dislodge the stubborn defenders

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/16/2017 7:03:39 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 448
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 7:28:53 PM   
warspite1

Turn 39
23rd April 1941

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ WARNING - Tank Porn for the Axis Fan Boys +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Worryingly the British have noted the arrival of a new Panzer Division - the 15th....

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/16/2017 8:19:22 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 449
RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 - 12/16/2017 8:10:20 PM   
warspite1

Turn 39
23rd April 1941

Neame's plan to try and get his troops and armour to sneek through the Axis lines is actual not as 'simple' as it sounds. Apologies for the appalling map below, but I am attempting to show why.

The red lines are the roads. The black 'blobs' are the impassable desert hexes. As can be seen, the way to Bardia is blocked. The British and Australian forces will have to try - albeit short on supplies - and force the Italians at Rotunda Segnali off the road, or try and skirt south (with all that means in terms of movement cost) and pick up the road southeast of 'Knightsbridge'.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 12/16/2017 8:14:21 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> After Action Reports >> RE: Campaign For North Africa 40D-43 Page: <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI