Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Is there a way to enlarge enemy group composition in control panel?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Is there a way to enlarge enemy group composition in control panel? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Is there a way to enlarge enemy group composition in co... - 12/22/2017 10:55:17 AM   
ninja81

The icon unit are too small, is possible enlarge it?

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Is there a way to enlarge enemy group composition i... - 12/22/2017 11:58:15 PM   
JPJ

I don't know about resizing the icons specifically in that pane only. (Perhaps modders can work magic there?)

But since public beta [4.0.1.15] it is possible to resize panels with a setting in the Opart 4 Fonts.ini file:
- Added a Graphics entry under the [Scaling] section fo the Opart 4 Fonts.ini file
This upscales many of the graphics. Values greater than one make things bigger, values less than one make things smaller. This should be used with larger or smaller fonts.

Or, you can press C to show the group composition window, which has bigger icons.
A drawback of the group composition window though is that it is a modal window and does not update when you click on other stacks. In the screenshot you'll also notice it shows some different information (flags, counters) compared with the Unit Panel.

By the way, there have been requests to make stack information even better visible in general:

Suggestion: Show unit details and the stack on larger screens
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4392895

Showing stack info in Info Panel possible? (wishlist)
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4383012

Suggestion: Make more dialogs modeless
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4392292

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by JPJ -- 12/23/2017 12:14:14 AM >

(in reply to ninja81)
Post #: 2
RE: Is there a way to enlarge enemy group composition i... - 12/23/2017 12:35:05 AM   
ninja81

Tanx for the reply, press c is usefull, but i hope in the future will possible see a large preview of the friend and enemy unit in control panel.

(in reply to JPJ)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Is there a way to enlarge enemy group composition in control panel? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI