Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

PzCEdit How does this thing work?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> PzCEdit How does this thing work? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PzCEdit How does this thing work? - 1/9/2018 11:21:45 PM   
JoeyBerlin

I don't mean to be a dope and I can edit the equipment file with wordpad but how does PzCEdit work?

I can go on and on here but in short when I open it all I get is the interface and no equipment file and no option to load.

I think I have the drivers but do they work out of the folder or system32? Where does the program go? What is my working folder for this?

How's this thing work?

Joe
Post #: 1
RE: PzCEdit How does this thing work? - 1/10/2018 3:29:09 PM   
R35

If you`re talking about the official Editor that comes with the game then you can only use it to make new maps and scenarios or edits existing ones. It can`t be used to edit the units themselves. If instead you`re talking about a user made tool then you really should post in that thread or contact the maker via PM. There`s little chance it will be noticed in the official tech support sub-forum.

(in reply to JoeyBerlin)
Post #: 2
RE: PzCEdit How does this thing work? - 1/10/2018 3:41:21 PM   
zakblood

it's all noticed, just in support we can't reply to question we know nothing about, just tech means hardware and software errors, not information unknown to us, or just open to a few who use it etc

(in reply to R35)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Panzer Corps >> Tech Support >> PzCEdit How does this thing work? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI