Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Any Small to Medium Scenario

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Opponents Wanted >> Any Small to Medium Scenario Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Any Small to Medium Scenario - 1/11/2018 10:31:00 PM   
Pax25

With the release of TOAW IV, I'm looking to get active again on the TOAW ladder at www.theblitz.org. I've also never tried the new PBEM++ system and am looking forward to trying it.

I'm up for pretty much any scenario that is small to medium. You choose scenario and I will choose side or vice versa. I prefer to use the game parameters that the scenario designer intended.

Best way to reach me is on Steam at Pax25. However, you can reply or message me here as well. I prefer someone who is also a member of www.theblitz.org or who is interested in joining (but not required). Apparently, it has been 10 years since my last game on there.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Any Small to Medium Scenario - 1/12/2018 8:34:22 AM   
devoncop

Hi

I have sent you a friend request on steam and also left you a message on The Blitz.

Love the PBEM++ system so when you want a game PM me here or message me via Steam or The Blitz.

Cheers

Ian

"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"

(in reply to Pax25)
Post #: 2
RE: Any Small to Medium Scenario - 1/12/2018 10:41:57 PM   
Pax25

How about Tobruk 1941? Looks like a well balanced scenario based on the stats at The Blitz. If you are okay with the scenario, what side would you like? Let me know and I will set up the game and send you the password.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Pax

P.S. - I also replied on the Blitz and added you on Steam.

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 3
RE: Any Small to Medium Scenario - 1/12/2018 10:45:13 PM   
Dr. Foo

quote:

ORIGINAL: devoncop

Hi

I have sent you a friend request on steam and also left you a message on The Blitz.

Love the PBEM++ system so when you want a game PM me here or message me via Steam or The Blitz.

Cheers

Ian

What is the new PBEM++?? I don't think I'm using that. I just had a game and nothing seemed new so we must not have used it.

< Message edited by Dr. Foo -- 1/12/2018 11:09:13 PM >

*Warning: Dr. Foo is not an actual doctor.
Do not accept or follow any medical advice*

(in reply to devoncop)
Post #: 4
RE: Any Small to Medium Scenario - 1/12/2018 11:02:23 PM   
devoncop

It's the in game server for easy multi player match ups. Hit the "Play online" option from the main menu. You can set challenges ( open ones with no password or a closed challenge for an opponent you have arranged a game with by making the game password protected)

You can also accept any open challenge you fancy and every time you finish your turn the opponent is notified by email.

It's brilliant in my opinion.

"I do not agree with what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it"

(in reply to Dr. Foo)
Post #: 5
RE: Any Small to Medium Scenario - 1/20/2018 11:37:01 PM   
TheeWarLord

Bulge 44 online now challenge

(in reply to Pax25)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> Opponents Wanted >> Any Small to Medium Scenario Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI