Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Strait of Malacca, 1972

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Strait of Malacca, 1972 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Strait of Malacca, 1972 - 1/22/2018 6:17:25 AM   
killjoy73au

"Strait of Malacca."

US. Navy vs. Peoples Liberation Army
Date/Time: 26th May, 1972 / 09:00:00 Zulu.
Playable Sides: United States Navy.

China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) forces have conducted a massive incursion into Burma. The port and airport at Rangoon have been converted to PLA military operating bases. The Burmese government in exile in Thailand has requested U.S., Allied, and U.N. assistance to force the withdrawal of the PLA forces.

A large People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN) force supported by Russian surface and subsurface units positioned on a north-south axis in the Andaman Sea has taken control of the northern approaches to the Strait of Malacca.

Your mission is to engage the PLAN/Soviet naval forces in the Andaman Sea blockading the Strait of Malacca, and conduct air strikes against the PLAN and PLAAF forces/facilities at Rangoon. You will rendezvous enroute with a force of up to 2 British and 2 Australian surface combatants which may be part of your alliance during this operation.

The second region from the JFC campaign, remade and set in 1972. Feedback always welcome and I hope you all enjoy it

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by killjoy73au -- 1/22/2018 7:00:46 AM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios >> Strait of Malacca, 1972 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI