Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Some minor proposal

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Some minor proposal Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some minor proposal - 3/16/2018 1:31:38 PM   
Dietrich53

First of all, Thank You for a great game! As somebody who started with SL and went through nearly all ASL modules I appreciate the immense effort and the very good result. This will become the same classic as the original. I humbly submitt some minor proposals for possible implementation:

- could it be changed that first the sound is played and then the result of an attack? It is confusing and illogical.
- would it be possible to "darken" the fields that are outside of the visible range of a scenario (day and night)? Not inculding actual LOS, just potential rannge of visibility.
- would it be possible to have the "Sun" and "moon" symbol next to the turn line on top, so one knows what the current "time of day" it is w/o looking it up?
- would it be possible to have a separate volume control for the game?

I don't dare to mention the "bigger" implementations (Well, I do dare!): smoke, hedges, two story buildings, bypass movement.

Again, thank you very much for a great game and also a Thank You to the friends providing these incredible scenarios!

Dietrich
Post #: 1
RE: Some minor proposal - 3/16/2018 5:30:58 PM   
fuselex

totally agree Dietrich - this will become a classic.

The separate volume control is not something I have paid any attention to , I probably will now :)
Thank you :(
The current time of day comment is a nice one , instead of the sun and moon , I think I would prefer a 24hour clock.
2000 hours night fall , 0600 daylight but I see what you are getting at :)

And daring to mention the bigger implementations conveys what features yourself and many more would like to see.
Practical at this point , probably not , but I`m pretty sure Peter has envisioned all of these finer details , but
personally his method of dealing with the basic gameplay first before introducing complications is a winner :)

< Message edited by fuselex -- 3/17/2018 8:14:16 AM >

(in reply to Dietrich53)
Post #: 2
RE: Some minor proposal - 3/16/2018 6:54:45 PM   
fuselex

:)

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by fuselex -- 3/17/2018 8:13:44 AM >

(in reply to fuselex)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Tigers on the Hunt >> Some minor proposal Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI