Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

R&D question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> R&D question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
R&D question - 3/22/2018 2:06:23 AM   
ElvisDaKing

Hi All

I have some concerns about one of my R&D program
I am currently playing PBEM on 20/April 1943 with 5 full R&D factories researching D4Y3 : production date on June 1943...

As per my estimation, i will reach exactly 100% on 30th April 1944, which means that next day i will advance by 1 month D4Y3 production date, from June to May 1943...
But next day is actually 1st May 1943...

I am afraid that my 5 R&D factories will automatically be changed production factories, which obvioulsy i don t want...

Is there any way to avoid this ?

'To my point, in war, there s just one attractive thing : the victory Parade... What sucks, it s all the things before.... We should get the enlist payroll and do the parade right away, before that it get totally screwed up'
Un Taxi pour Tobrouk
Post #: 1
RE: R&D question - 3/22/2018 2:46:54 AM   
DanSez

Well...

5 factories

How many do you want to go into production?

I would move 2 or 3 on to the next model this turn leaving only 2 or 3 that could flip into production. You would get one more turn of R&D rather than waiting till next.

This is from dim memory as I am currently playing a PBEM with Realistic R&D setting OFF, partially to avoid this issue.
Turn PRODUCTION OFF for ALL of those that remain which gives you a one turn window to flip from completed line to another R&D. If ONE factory produces a plane, the others will not be able flip. I think I ran into this in a game against the AI and had to back up a turn to fix the settings.

Good luck, I am sure some other more experienced player will either verify or shoot down the above.

(in reply to ElvisDaKing)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> R&D question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI