Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Desert War is OUT!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942 >> Desert War is OUT! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Desert War is OUT! - 3/22/2018 2:39:05 PM   
Daniele

1940. While in Europe the German war machine seems unstoppable, in the desert of North Africa the British and its Commonwealth Allies are not willing to concede an easy victory to the Axis. Italian forces - even if initially numerically superior - are not adequately trained or equipped for a prolonged war in such environment, and soon they send request for aid to avoid complete defeat. Berlin answers to the call, and a blocking force led by General Erwin Rommel is organized and dispatched to the Libyan shores.

Now, the day has come. Are you ready for Desert War?

Desert War: 1940 - 1942 is an operational level, ground-centric wargame that recreates the epic tank battles fought between the Axis and Allies for possession of Libya and Egypt.

In this wargame, you’ll have the chance to relive the key battles that exalted mechanized warfare in North Africa, where nothing can be left to chance.

Be ready to outsmart your adversary, as you plan your moves simultaneously, thanks to the innovative WEGO system! Will you wait for reinforcements, leaving the initiative to the enemy or will you try to exploit his mistakes, possibly risking your entire frontline?

Make best use of your Air, Naval, and Ground Assets to turn the tide of battle at your favor!

Get more information about Desert War 1940 – 1942 from its official product page!
Post #: 1
RE: Desert War is OUT! - 3/22/2018 3:41:42 PM   
IslandInland

Great.

War In The East 2 Beta Tester and
War In The West Operation Torch Beta Tester
XXXCorps

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Desert War is OUT! - 3/12/2021 5:37:53 PM   
Jonathan Pollard

What is the time scale of each turn? The official product page does not specify.

(in reply to IslandInland)
Post #: 3
RE: Desert War is OUT! - 3/13/2021 4:01:56 AM   
bcgames

Three turns per day. Each day turn equals 6 hours; each night turn equals 12 hours.

(in reply to Jonathan Pollard)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Desert War 1940 - 1942 >> Desert War is OUT! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI