Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Returning JFB looking for an AFB (closed)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Returning JFB looking for an AFB (closed) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Returning JFB looking for an AFB (closed) - 3/29/2018 3:11:22 AM   
perkinh

Returning after a couple of years absent ( real life gets in way sometimes). Looking to find an opponent that enjoys the game and hopes to make it to the end. I strive to make it to the historical end of conflict, and force the bomb to be dropped. My opponent would ideally be a player that can flip 1 turns per day ( more on occasion) and i have in the past had the best flips with English players do to the time difference. I am not a hardcore player and don't drive for auto victory, but saying that.... i will take what ground you give. Since this is my first game back i have stacked the deck in my favor. The following turn is ready to send and we can discuss rules that you want. I hope to find an opponent soon that can abide my silly mistakes, and not laugh too hard when i forget to change that "remain on station", and watch my lovely fleet go down in flames.

Scenario 2 with STACKING LIMITS

REALISM OPTIONS
FOW: ON
Advanced weather: ON
Allied damage control: ON
PDU: ON
Historical first turn: OFF
Dec 7 surprise: ON
Reliable USN torps: OFF
Realistic R&D: ON
No unit withdrawals: OFF
Reinforcements: +/- 15

< Message edited by perkinh -- 3/30/2018 11:16:56 AM >

One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine.... is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Opponents Wanted >> Returning JFB looking for an AFB (closed) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI