Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for updating

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for updating Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for updating - 4/1/2018 2:55:42 PM   
AngelHeart

Hail.

I have the latest version of Comand Modern Air Naval Operation V 1.14 with all licensed modules.
When I try to update CMANO but I got the following message:
Error: Update information for Comand Air Modern Naval Operation could not be downloaded. Please contact Matrix Games for help.

Usually, when there ain't any update available, it replies me with the following message:
You don't need to update cause you have already the last version of Comand Air Modern Naval Operation.

I'm afraid there is something wrong cause several times it has mentioned something about a connection error FTL.

I have the antivirus avast and I've disabled it and nothing has changed.

Please, I need help.

Thanks

Angel Heart
Post #: 1
RE: Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for up... - 4/1/2018 3:12:46 PM   
thewood1

"Hail.

I have installed Comand Air Naval Operation V 1.14 with all licensed modules.
When I try to update the game, clicking on the bottom "Check for update" I got the following message:

Error: Update information for Comand Air Modern Naval Operation could not be downloaded. Please contact Matrix Games for help.

The version of the game is the following:
V 1.14 - Build 998.7

Please, I need help.

Thanks"

May I ask why you posted the exact same question three hours apart? And then to top it off, you edited the original post after you got a reply. I am just confused at what you are trying to do.

(in reply to AngelHeart)
Post #: 2
RE: Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for up... - 4/1/2018 3:23:31 PM   
AngelHeart

Yeah, you're right it's the same question.
I've posted this issue cause I'm afraid there is something wrong on CMANO and in the connection FTP.
My problem is I've noticed that every time I try to update the game I got the following message:

I'm sure there is a problem cause I got this problem after uninstalled and reinstalled completely CMANO.
I've tried to disable the Avast antivirus but it's the same thing.
I'm sure there is a problem with CMANO and the connection.
Usually, when there ain't any update available, it replies me with the following message:
You don't need to update cause you have already the last version of Comand Air Modern Naval Operation.
I got another message:
Unable to download file.
An error occurred while trying to open an FTP file.

Please someone could tell me what's wrong?

< Message edited by AngelHeart -- 4/1/2018 3:39:06 PM >

Angel Heart

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 3
RE: Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for up... - 4/1/2018 3:37:08 PM   
thewood1

We know what your problem is. You posted it twice. How about giving someone some time before posting the exact same question. Its most likely not going to get the question answered any faster.

(in reply to AngelHeart)
Post #: 4
RE: Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for up... - 4/7/2018 9:42:46 PM   
AngelHeart

Hail.

The problem has been solved.
Suddenly I had no problems.
I cannot understand what happened.

Thank you

Angel Heart

(in reply to thewood1)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Comand Air Modern Naval Operation - Problems for updating Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI