Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Quick AI Supply Question

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Quick AI Supply Question Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quick AI Supply Question - 4/15/2018 5:52:50 PM   
edsan

The AI can eventually end up with its forces so large that they're at minimal strength due to lack of supply. Someone mentioned changing the AI's supply to 99999999, but didn't say how. I'd like to do that, but CANNOT find where to do it. I've searched everywhere in the game edits and searched this forum. Can someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Quick AI Supply Question - 4/15/2018 6:22:51 PM   
Twotribes

You have to edit the game before it starts then find each hqs and edit supplies by using the Unit function of edit.

(in reply to edsan)
Post #: 2
RE: Quick AI Supply Question - 4/16/2018 4:24:12 PM   
edsan

Excellent! I played with it and am all set now. Looking forward to a new game. In the past, it was disappointing to invade a new continent and find that all the enemy units there were already at minimum strength.

BTW, it's been YEARS since the AI conducted any significant naval operation against me. How can I get the AIs to be as aggressive on the water as they are in the air and with artillery.

Thanks for your great help!

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 3
RE: Quick AI Supply Question - 4/16/2018 7:40:24 PM   
Twotribes

quote:

ORIGINAL: edsan

Excellent! I played with it and am all set now. Looking forward to a new game. In the past, it was disappointing to invade a new continent and find that all the enemy units there were already at minimum strength.

BTW, it's been YEARS since the AI conducted any significant naval operation against me. How can I get the AIs to be as aggressive on the water as they are in the air and with artillery.

Thanks for your great help!

That I don't know the latest build if you have it is a little more aggressive but still falls short.

(in reply to edsan)
Post #: 4
RE: Quick AI Supply Question - 4/16/2018 7:41:37 PM   
Twotribes

I mostly play random games with Bombur mod the navy attacks a little and occasionally there is a sea borne invasion but still lacking.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 5
RE: Quick AI Supply Question - 4/17/2018 2:42:57 PM   
edsan

OK, I'll live with it. I was just hoping there was some way to boost the AIs' effort to exert sea supremacy.

Again, thanks for your follow-through.

(in reply to Twotribes)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Quick AI Supply Question Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI