Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: 8MP Axis Summer Operational Name

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: 8MP Axis Summer Operational Name Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: 8MP Axis Summer Operational Name - 4/28/2018 11:19:30 AM   
Crackaces

quote:

ORIGINAL: SparkleyTits

Please don't put them into the AAR my ocd will set off again

Changing unit colors could be more effective than blaring rock music !

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so"

(in reply to SparkleyTits)
Post #: 301
RE: 8MP Axis Summer Operational Name - 4/29/2018 10:47:19 PM   
thedude357

Turn 20 Army Group South

Mud, snow, and more mud. Very little to report other than the Red Air Force...in all its might, was able to send 3 IL4s to do some ground bombing. The first time we have seen them make an appearance in quite a while and they were totally ineffective.

Long range recon spots a Soviet assembly area near Saratov and Stalingrad. Quite a few armor formations and we suspect they will try and use these for the upcoming winter. All quiet on the Eastern Front.

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 302
RE: 8MP Axis Summer Operational Name - 4/30/2018 2:23:44 AM   
AFV

Operation Yellow Snow.

Post #: 303
RE: 8MP Axis Summer Operational Name - 4/30/2018 2:35:31 AM   
Zorch

quote:

ORIGINAL: AFV

Operation Yellow Snow.

Or, 'Don't eat the yellow snow where the huskies go' (Frank Zappa).

(in reply to AFV)
Post #: 304
8MP Axis T20 Air - 4/30/2018 2:24:58 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 20 5-November-1941 Air

The following AAR post is inspired by the AARs of Dinglir to whom this is dedicated

Situational assessment
There is no enemy air force

Planning
We plan nothing

Execution
Nothing happened

(well alright just a little bit of recon and some factories bombed)

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 305
8MP Axis T20 - 4/30/2018 3:28:37 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 20 Allocations
For information only - team allocations for turn 20.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 6/2/2018 6:00:54 PM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 306
8MP Axis T21 - 4/30/2018 6:12:56 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 21 12-November-1941 Team

Crackaces joined the team last turn and has now taken on the position of Centre!

Our team is now
Stelteck - North
Crackaces - Centre
thedude357 - South
lowsugar - Purveyor of the downfall of SparkleyTits
Telemecus - Supreme

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 5/2/2018 9:20:58 PM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 307
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 3:22:03 PM   
Crackaces

My first turn moving units. I have a sector that extends from Moscow to Tula and a bit south. My orders are to simply hold Moscow. Turn 21 is mud so it is not very likely Moscow will fall this turn to the Soviet onslaught

What I have decided to do is spend some AP's and build a fort line. I have discussed this extensively with Telemecus. The digging will be slow, and it is not for building up a fort level. It risks 2,000 men per fort that will surrender if the battle is lost. However, a fortress zone with artillery attached delivers registered fire at a great advantage. Attach that to the HQ of the units in the fort and more artillery joins the fray. Artillery that will disrupt attacking squads and devices. That is the crux of the defensive plan. Next turn is snow .. a little offense to gain time would be nice
The red line from Tula represents are "Alamo line". I have no intent to retreat this far.

Attachment (1)

"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so"

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 308
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 3:43:38 PM   
Telemecus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Crackaces
I have discussed this extensively with Telemecus. The digging will be slow, and it is not for building up a fort level. It risks 2,000 men per fort that will surrender if the battle is lost. However, a fortress zone with artillery attached delivers registered fire at a great advantage. Attach that to the HQ of the units in the fort and more artillery joins the fray. Artillery that will disrupt attacking squads and devices. That is the crux of the defensive plan. Next turn is snow .. a little offense to gain time would be nice
The red line from Tula represents are "Alamo line". I have no intent to retreat this far.

Interestingly I was thinking of the Alamo line being further back, with the most likely advance being to Orel-Kaluga and the need for forts being there.

So far I have only used forts to preserve or build fortification lines. Perhaps if you are very sure that it will not be lost it can be a top up to forces defending that hex. So it will be interesting to see if the bonuses given to artillery from forts is worth the risk of losing the men inside.

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 309
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 3:54:38 PM   
Crackaces

quote:

ORIGINAL: Telemecus

quote:

I have discussed this extensively with Telemecus. The digging will be slow, and it is not for building up a fort level. It risks 2,000 men per fort that will surrender if the battle is lost. However, a fortress zone with artillery attached delivers registered fire at a great advantage. Attach that to the HQ of the units in the fort and more artillery joins the fray. Artillery that will disrupt attacking squads and devices. That is the crux of the defensive plan. Next turn is snow .. a little offense to gain time would be nice

Interestingly I was thinking of the Alamo line being further back, with the most likely advance being to Orel-Kaluga and the need for forts being there.

So far I have only used forts to preserve or build fortification lines. Perhaps if you are very sure that it will not be lost it can be a top up to forces defending that hex. So it will be interesting to see if the bonuses given to artillery from forts is worth the risk of losing the men inside.

There is naivety (me) and experience (everybody else on the team) . In my mind I am planning to hold a line from Moscow to Tula and then bend back from there. Thus the building up of fortress zones. At this point I do not think the Soviets have enough stuff to breach a big hole that has a determined defense.
The story develops from here.

It is also of note that I have the 9th Army at this point. It is simply adjusting boundaries this turn.

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 310
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 4:06:15 PM   
Telemecus

quote:

In my mind I am planning to hold a line from Moscow to Tula and then bend back from there. Thus the building up of fortress zones. At this point I do not think the Soviets have enough stuff to breach a big hole that has a determined defense...

At the time Crackaces joined the Tula area was a worry - the forces we had there were very sparse indeed. And we were starting to come to the view that the area between the Oka and Tula would be the main focus for any Soviet attack. So a priority was also shoring up the defence between the Oka and Tula.

quote:

It is also of note that I have the 9th Army at this point. It is simply adjusting boundaries this turn.

Since points are no longer being spent on buildups they have gone into building forts, getting rid of command penalties, and getting better leaders. Transferring an army from AGN to AGC means eight armies can fit inside the two army groups and all see their command capacity used to the maximum without giving their army groups a command penalty. And hence it also made sense to give them good leaders. As good leaders also generally have higher political it also meant replacing their subordinates was cheaper points wise and so on down the command chain. Changing leadership in the right order considering their political scores can be a big points saver.

Optimising command structure has also meant that our North, Centre and South commanders forces no longer necessarily correspond to army group North, Centre and South.

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 5/1/2018 4:44:38 PM >

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 311
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 5:12:34 PM   
Crackaces

quote:

Optimising command structure has also meant that our North, Centre and South commanders forces no longer necessarily correspond to army group North, Centre and South.

I think this was a big plus from a team standpoint. We distributed roles and made things interesting for everybody to the level of interest desired. At this point I have no clue what I am getting myself into

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 312
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 9:42:25 PM   
leverkuhn

Amazing AAR that points to an even more exciting 1942. If only it updated a bit faster

(in reply to Crackaces)
Post #: 313
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 9:44:41 PM   
SparkleyTits

Don't worry bud turn handover starts speeding up dramatically pretty soon

(in reply to leverkuhn)
Post #: 314
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/1/2018 9:47:15 PM   
SparkleyTits

Wait that was dumb.......

Post #: 315
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 8:58:11 AM   
tyronec

quote:

What I have decided to do is spend some AP's and build a fort line. I have discussed this extensively with Telemecus. The digging will be slow, and it is not for building up a fort level. It risks 2,000 men per fort that will surrender if the battle is lost. However, a fortress zone with artillery attached delivers registered fire at a great advantage. Attach that to the HQ of the units in the fort and more artillery joins the fray. Artillery that will disrupt attacking squads and devices. That is the crux of the defensive plan. Next turn is snow .. a little offense to gain time would be nice

Looks like a very bad idea to me. You can only really be sure not to lose the fort if it is in a city. If the Soviets can get to attack the forts in strength you are risking a lot for a moderate increase in combat value. If they don't attack them you have good SUs tied up doing nothing, and it will take APs to get into them action again for the Summer offensive.
The 'usual' way to use forts is for building fortifications, and disband before they get to be in the front line.

Post #: 316
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 2:17:03 PM   
Telemecus

quote:

ORIGINAL: tyronec

quote:

What I have decided to do is spend some AP's and build a fort line. I have discussed this extensively with Telemecus. The digging will be slow, and it is not for building up a fort level. It risks 2,000 men per fort that will surrender if the battle is lost. However, a fortress zone with artillery attached delivers registered fire at a great advantage. Attach that to the HQ of the units in the fort and more artillery joins the fray. Artillery that will disrupt attacking squads and devices.

Looks like a very bad idea to me. You can only really be sure not to lose the fort if it is in a city. If the Soviets can get to attack the forts in strength you are risking a lot for a moderate increase in combat value. If they don't attack them you have good SUs tied up doing nothing, and it will take APs to get into them action again for the Summer offensive.
The 'usual' way to use forts is for building fortifications, and disband before they get to be in the front line.

To be fair to Aces this was debated a lot. And as we have challenged a few old orthodoxies this was really to see if this paradigm needs to be challenged. So perhaps also an experiment. Until now I have also always disbanded forts if there is a risk of losing them as the boost to CV is less than you could get for the equivalent manpower in another unit.

However the point being examined is not whether forts are useful at boosting CV - they rarely are. But there is the point about the bonuses given to artillery in forts which would mean a lot more disruption. Disruption of course happens before the final cv calculation and, could, be more effective than a CV boost. My honest answer is I do not know if this would make it worthwhile. But I know Crackaces has been testing these things on battle message level 7 and thinks there is a case. I am not sure if we will have enough evidence to demonstrate whether this is right or wrong in this game. But I do feel we need a better measure on whether the bonus to fort artillery given in the manual is really significant or not as opposed to the CV of the fort itself.

BTW if you disband (1 point) the fort with SUs attached, the SUs automatically get reassigned to the HQ with zero extra points spend! :

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 5/2/2018 2:23:30 PM >

(in reply to tyronec)
Post #: 317
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 2:36:10 PM   
SparkleyTits

There is also a debuff to Axis disruption in first winter that should probably be taken into account so even if this did work and a system was found that helps battles that much and lowers the risk of manpower lose from messing up I imagine in blizzard it would not be the optimal time to use it

< Message edited by SparkleyTits -- 5/2/2018 2:40:42 PM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 318
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 2:50:36 PM   
SparkleyTits

I can think of some nice uses to stop major river crossing especially in clear weather

Post #: 319
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 3:01:18 PM   
thedude357

Army Group South Turn 21

Mud, mud, and more mud. Rasputitsa has finally come and muddy boots, wheels, and tracks overtakes the entire front. Not much movement or action this turn other than trying to push the rail line as far forward as possible.

Post #: 320
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 3:10:23 PM   
Crackaces

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: tyronec

quote:

What I have decided to do is spend some AP's and build a fort line. I have discussed this extensively with Telemecus. The digging will be slow, and it is not for building up a fort level. It risks 2,000 men per fort that will surrender if the battle is lost. However, a fortress zone with artillery attached delivers registered fire at a great advantage. Attach that to the HQ of the units in the fort and more artillery joins the fray. Artillery that will disrupt attacking squads and devices.

To be fair to Aces this was debated a lot. And as we have challenged a few old orthodoxies this was really to see if this paradigm needs to be challenged. So perhaps also an experiment. Until now I have also always disbanded forts if there is a risk of losing them as the boost to CV is less than you could get for the equivalent manpower in another unit.

However the point being examined is not whether forts are useful at boosting CV - they rarely are. But there is the point about the bonuses given to artillery in forts which would mean a lot more disruption. Disruption of course happens before the final cv calculation and, could, be more effective than a CV boost. My honest answer is I do not know if this would make it worthwhile. But I know Crackaces has been testing these things on battle message level 7 and thinks there is a case. I am not sure if we will have enough evidence to demonstrate whether this is right or wrong in this game. But I do feel we need a better measure on whether the bonus to fort artillery given in the manual is really significant or not as opposed to the CV of the fort itself.

BTW if you disband (1 point) the fort with SUs attached, the SUs automatically get reassigned to the HQ with zero extra points spend! :

Here are some thoughts

1) in the winter we are short of trucks .. is it better to store something heavy in a fort or in OKH? We certainly are not going to drag around at lot of SU’s in the winter. Storing them in a fort is not all that bad.

2) as Telemecus wrote .. this game is not about CV it is about adjusted CV after the shooting stops. Limited experience for sure but 210mm with an accuratcy boost does quite well. Some of the 105’s are in 25 tube units as I stated previously. The attacker has no fort level and is quite vulnerable to blast effects. The artillery accuracy even applies to hitting AFV’s which the 210 can damage or even destroy.

3) as this AAR rolls forward .. you will see that I am full of bad ideas .. like attacking in a blizzard <smile>

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 321
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 3:48:33 PM   
Telemecus

quote:

ORIGINAL: leverkuhn
Amazing AAR that points to an even more exciting 1942. If only it updated a bit faster

quote:

Don't worry bud turn handover starts speeding up dramatically pretty soon

quote:

Wait that was dumb.......

That is going to be quoted for a long time to come!

Post #: 322
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 4:37:16 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 21 12-November-1941 North

Quiet turn but reorganisation continues. Finnish High Command's boundaries reach down almost to Vyshny Volochek. 18th army will be redeployed to the south of 16th.

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 323
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 7:32:00 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 21 12-November-1941 Air

Operation Defiant: The Second Air Battle of Gorky

The Red Air Force is back! Having left the party from turn 17 it seems they have realised they have been left out and forgotten, and they want back in! I guess they got fed up of the red army throwing rotten vegetables at them in the street? Having spent the last few turns evacuating interceptor factories East it appears they want to make a defiant stand on their remaining two factories making Lagg-3s at Gorky - and hence the name our Soviet opponents give this. And on their return they are displaying some new toys.

It seems their western allies are too scared to fight us there and are sending their equipment here. How long an alliance lasts where one side pays for the other to do all the fighting we shall see. Their P-40 factories are a bit too far to bomb at the moment - but our engineers are working on that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerika_Bomber

The radius of the P40-B makes it the interceptor with the second longest range on the map currently. Their new Hurricanes have a range equal to our Bf109F-4s, but interestingly have a shorter range than our Hurricanes and 3 other types of our interceptors. Why did the British give them shorter range Hurricanes than they gave us?

We first notice the P-40B during our regular reconnaisance of the airfields near Tambov. But our reconnaisance eventually establishes these P-40s are not flying from anywere near Tambov, but all the way from Gorky! Flying long range enables the Soviets to down 10 of our reconnaisance planes during our turn. But whether that was a good exchange for repeatedly flying 20+ hexes in mud in interception missions is open to debate.

The Second Air Battle of Gorky has begun! With no Soviet aircraft detected anywhere else it is clear they are making an all out stand to defend at least one place on the map. But making a defence of one fixed place also means we know where to find them. Like peeling back an onion we get to work on their longest ranged aircraft first. Pretty soon we find their P-40Bs are no longer flying to intercept our city bombing and so move on to targets for their next longest range hurricanes and so on. Finally we have to content ourselves with just night bombing one of their airfield hexes followed by their LaGG-3 factory at Gorky. We only get 2% damage to the factory to bring damage back to 40% in total- so we are falling behind the repair rate, but it will take nearly forty turns to fully repair at this rate. Our bombers find the night fighting capabilities of the Soviet air force to be soft. Our opponents tell us they call this Operation Defiant, we shall see how firm their defiance is.

To be fair downing several German bombers even for multiples of that number lost in good Soviet fighters would be a win in happier times for the Soviets. But we know, even with the influx of lend lease aircraft, the Soviet air forces still do not have enough aircraft to fill the airgroups that come with the scenaro in this game - let alone any others they might have created.*

Added to this with six or seven of their interceptor factories with high damage levels we estimate they will only be receiving 80 new interceptors this turn including their lend lease deliveries. Having lost close to a hundred in the this turn they are already losing ground. And that was with only the skeleton force we had left on the map. All our other fighter pilots on extended leave at home are being called back to the front for next turn! While the Soviet air force has some rested air groups and some new toys, they simpy do not have the pools of spare aircraft or the production to maintain a sustained air campaign. But will the weather save them in time?

*Chart figures are made using Soviet Aircraft Track v2.0 using expected production given factory damage levels - exact figures known to Soviet side may be displayed in their AAR

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 5/2/2018 7:34:52 PM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 324
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 8:51:11 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 21 12-November-1941 Economic

Our shorter range Ju86 bombers, who will all be leaving soon, continue to bomb industry near the front at the centre. And our Heinkels continue to bomb Kuybyshev, although changes in our ground forces dispositions means we will probably no longer have an airbase in range from next turn. We nevertheless leave the Kuybyshev vehicle factory with 39% damage to repair over the winter. It is the longest distance one of the four vehicle factories we have been bombing.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 5/7/2018 3:02:35 PM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 325
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 8:54:55 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 21 Allocations
For information only - team allocations for turn 21.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 6/2/2018 6:01:46 PM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 326
RE: 8MP Axis T21 - 5/2/2018 9:06:15 PM   
Telemecus

Phase II Barbarossa: Tottenritt - the capture of Moscow Turn 11 28-August-1941 To Turn 21 12-November-1941 Retrospective on Strategy

The Plan

On the initiative of Stelteck we created a new plan for the second phase of Barbarossa Campaign for the capture of Moscow. We gave it the name Tottenritt.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stelteck

Moscow offensive.

Hi. As the battle for Moscow will soon begin, let me share some view about it.

First, i will probably not be able to take moscow with only 2 panzer groups...

Panzer group north and south have to participate in the battle of moscow, with some infantry support, if we want to succeed.

On the other hand, giving me, as AGC commander, control other panzer group north and south would be quite boring for the north and south commander.

So a good idea would be to devise a plan in order that AGN and AGS participate in the battle for moscow, by sending panzer toward moscow on alternative route on their own, for example. Like a race

Would be great fun.

quote:

I think it would be better if AGN and AGC commander keep control of their panzer group and forces and use them to rush to moscow on their own, with as many forces as they could.

It would be realistic and fun.

Maybe each commander could propose a plan how best to use their forces for this operation and propose an axe of progression ?

The last commander to reach moscow will be summoned by the furher for "explanation"....

At first there was some confusion over what exactly would be the axis of progression. Would our North commander for instance be commanding 4th panzer group but operating in front of AGC infantry armies? I believe that being a team game should not constrain us from doing anything we could do as a single player. So would axis of advance and areas of command overlap? But our final plan made it clear each would have their own area of operations. North would cross the Volkhov and sweep south while South would sweep north as far east as Voronezh.

Each commander continued to have a broad remit to pursue their objectives as they saw best and to organise their own internal allocations and chains of command. However the boundaries North and South had with centre was to move towards the centre allowing their infantry to concentreate on the battle for Moscow. And our centre commander got all his motorised corps back!

The air campaign was intensified and strategic bombing was given a higher priority, sometimes ahead of providing ground support. Meanwhile in the rear Supreme took charge of all rear area garrisoning.

The Results

Having agreed a plan did not mean every commander followed it to the letter

quote:

Rostov is lovely ... but it is not on the way to Moscow....

In the north the sweep was shallower as our opponents managed to escape a pocket in the making. So instead 4th Panzer group moved south on internal lines and took Kalinin and Torzhok. But the infantry from the north took over the front as far south as the same row as North Moscow. Eventually we could see Moscow was going to be captured by centre alone. The best help others could give was to encircle enemy formations anywhere which helps everywhere. Finally we looked to capture Voronezh as another priority - but were foiled by freak mud weather on turn 16.

Our rail plan had been for FBD4 to complete a small loop in the north up to Pskow and Dno before being railed south to start repairing a rail line from DTown towards the centre. With Leningrad gone we cut short the loop at Pskow and repaired southwards leaving out Dno. But with FBD4 already on rails in Poland heading south the changing situation meant it had to double back and repair another line towards Torzhok. A couple of turns of rail repair were lost as a result - but when the facts change the plan has to change. The knock on effect of our opening strategy in the south, which delayed the start of rail repair out of Rumania, and the prioritisation of rail repair for the North, with the success we had in the South reaching Rostov, meant...

We had broken into Crimea and actually had clear weather there. But with our supply coming from rails in the mud zone all our units were isolated while our opponents were in full supply. Meaning we had to quickly backtrack from our advances in the Crimea. This continues into a phoney war in the Crimea as we remained at the entrances to the Peninsula while our opponents stayed at their forts at Sevastopol and on the way to Kerch.

All three RHG HQs as well as a Rumanian and a Finnish HQ acted as pseudo rail repair FBDs by holding construction units as SUs and deployed near to desired extra areas of rail repair.

The Big Story though is WE GOT MOSCOW.

In the air war we had achieved total dominance with the enemy air force no longer contesting control of air space. This enabled us to provide unopposed ground support to our troops, as well as continue our strategic bombing campaign. Soviet fighter bomber factories were actually evacuated as a result. Our targeting has prioritised fighter bomber and tank factories followed by vehicle factories with heavy industry coming last. Resource factories have not been targeted and arms factories only occasionally bombed when no other priority target was available.

The following shows the relative states our OOB, manpower and formations.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 5/2/2018 9:49:25 PM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 327
RE: 8MP Axis T22 - 5/2/2018 9:19:41 PM   
Telemecus

Turn 22 19-November-1941 Team

timmyab joined the team and has now taken on the position of our Chief of Staff!

Our team is now
timmyab - Chief of Staff
Stelteck - North
Crackaces - Centre
thedude357 - South
Telemecus - Supreme
lowsugar - Head destroyer of SparkleyTits

< Message edited by Telemecus -- 5/4/2018 11:55:23 AM >

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 328
RE: 8MP Axis T22 - 5/2/2018 9:38:05 PM   
Zorch

quote:

Turn 22 19-November-1941 Team

Timmyab joined the team and has now taken on the position of our chief of staff!

Our team is now
timmyab - Chief of Staff
Stelteck - North
Crackaces - Centre
thedude357 - South
Telemecus - Supreme
lowsugar - Head destroyer of SparkleyTits

Who is the designated scapegoat (Adolf's whipping boy)?

(in reply to Telemecus)
Post #: 329
RE: 8MP Axis T22 - 5/2/2018 10:16:09 PM   
thedude357

Army Group South Turn 22

Will be a bit quiet for a few months on the Eastern Front. Some snow fall and defensive preparations for the long winter ahead. 1st Panzer Group begins to pull back into garrisons away from the front line. "Nothing significant to report"

< Message edited by thedude357 -- 5/2/2018 10:17:06 PM >

(in reply to Zorch)
Post #: 330
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> After Action Reports >> RE: 8MP Axis Summer Operational Name Page: <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI