Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Differents NATO counters for units of the same model

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Differents NATO counters for units of the same model Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Differents NATO counters for units of the same model - 10/7/2018 3:04:52 PM   
Sotomonte

Hi.

I was revising the possibilities of the Barbarossa editor and I can´t find a way to change the NATO counters for the individual units, only to the unit models.

There are any way to do that? I was thinking to do something like I did with "Case Blue" puting historical signs in some divisions.

Something like this:

< Message edited by Sotomonte -- 10/7/2018 3:06:03 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Differents NATO counters to units of the same model - 10/7/2018 3:07:10 PM   
Oberst_Klink

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sotomonte

Hi.

I was revising the possibilities of the Barbarossa editor and I can´t find a way to change the NATO counters for the individual units, only to the unit models.

There are any way to do that? I was thinking to do something like I did with "Case Blue" puting historical signs in some divisions.

Something like this:

Haven't tried that out; but I am sure the 'Maestro' will be able to answer your question. I am working atm on the combat value matrix.

Btw, where can I find the counter mod? Vic's site?

Klink, Oberst

< Message edited by Oberst_Klink -- 10/7/2018 3:09:16 PM >

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to Sotomonte)
Post #: 2
RE: Differents NATO counters to units of the same model - 10/7/2018 4:55:29 PM   
Sotomonte

Actually I only put the mod in the forum of "Punta de Lanza" (a Spanish forum): http://www.puntadelanza.net/Foro/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19692

I made it taking as base the mod of Ritterkrieg (he make the mod to the scenario Case Blue Full, and I make it to the scenario Trappenjagd).

But in my mod, I have also created two new "peoples": the gebirgsjäger (very good attacking/defending in moutains/hills.... may be too much) for the german mountain divisions and the kriegsmarine soldiers for the coast garrisons... I am still testing this changes, because I had to put new reinforcements for these troops.

My intentions were to put historical signs to all the german divisions, but the game only accept 250 or 255 counters, so I only put them in some divisions.

If you want to take a look to the mod, here is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqlj3vror6gbjql/TrappenJagdMODv5aSoto.rar?dl=0

Un saludo.

< Message edited by Sotomonte -- 10/7/2018 5:41:45 PM >

(in reply to Oberst_Klink)
Post #: 3
RE: Differents NATO counters to units of the same model - 10/7/2018 6:33:37 PM   
Oberst_Klink

Gracias! And I know Punta de Lanza; incl. one of the moderators/admins; Joselillo. you guys do the best AARs... Have to read yours yet...

http://www.puntadelanza.net/Foro/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=19799&sid=7cba330571ce46a65fb1a5b4d2943415

Vale!

Klink, Oberst

My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

(in reply to Sotomonte)
Post #: 4
RE: Differents NATO counters to units of the same model - 10/11/2018 5:52:49 PM   
Sotomonte

Well, it is not I wanted but at least is something:

I have been able to put historical generic signs in some of the unit models. For example, runes in the SS units and the sign of the NKVD in theirs divisions.

Un saludo.

(in reply to Oberst_Klink)
Post #: 5
RE: Differents NATO counters to units of the same model - 10/23/2018 5:51:53 PM   
Sotomonte

Well, I finally got something:

The problem is that to achieve this I had to make a separate "unit model" from each division, so doing it for each infantry division would be a real hell.

Probably I'll leave it like this: historical signs only for panzer divisions, motorized divisions and some special divisions.

P.D: There is a mistake in the image, the SS Polizei is a infantry division, no a motorized one.

Un saludo.

< Message edited by Sotomonte -- 10/23/2018 6:05:10 PM >

(in reply to Sotomonte)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa >> Differents NATO counters for units of the same model Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI