Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Repeatable crash to desktop, save attached

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Repeatable crash to desktop, save attached Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Repeatable crash to desktop, save attached - 10/16/2018 2:29:56 AM   
Amnectrus

I ran into a rare CTD that seems to be repeatable on my system. The exact steps I used to replicate:

1. Load the attached scenario in the Editor.

2. Scroll the map down to Iturup and click on Flight 2693 (leading group of MiG-29s out of the Iturup airfield).

3. Then scroll down to the Unit Doctrine section on the right hand bar and set Automatic Evasion to No.

4. Then click on Flight 2694 (the second group of MiG-29s) and the game will freeze, and after a few seconds it'll crash out entirely with a message: OnThreadException.

Then you get the standard Windows crashed program popup, and nothing else after clicking through those. Changing the Automatic Evasion doctrine through the Doctrine window (Shift-F9) and then clicking on the second flight does not result in a crash, so I was able to change what I needed and keep playing. Using Steam v1.14 Build 998.12 with hotfix. Please let me know if you need any other info. Thanks!

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> Repeatable crash to desktop, save attached Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI