Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 6/12/2003 10:30:48 PM   
Teräspantteri

Two M4's wrecked by assaults, one in the center, other in the south (finally some success there). :D

There seems to be considerable amount of paratroopers near the central vhexes... Now fewer than before, though. ;)

(in reply to Teräspantteri)
Post #: 31
- 6/15/2003 9:32:49 PM   
Teräspantteri

Supported by artillery, Japanese troops keep advancing, killing everyone foolish enough to stand in their way. :D North is as good as mine and there's a huge push for the central vhexes also. We'll see if the Amis can do anything about it...

It seems like a stalemate in the south where yet another M4 is neutralized as it's cowardly crew decides to abandon it. :D The advancing marine corps have been stopped, for a moment at least...

Post #: 32
- 6/17/2003 7:17:02 PM   
Berserk

Bump

Post #: 33
- 6/18/2003 2:26:05 AM   
Berserk

The Marines are cursing whoever decided that they should fight a day where the rain is bugging them down to a degree that one can only move one hex at a time. :mad:

The brace themselves for what has to come.

They are not going to give up easily though. Two Jap Tanks must die and a third (fleme) barily gets away on luck! :mad:

In the aftermath a M4 takes a direct hit from a 75 and burns. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Post #: 34
- 6/18/2003 3:40:30 AM   
Teräspantteri

Marines should be thankful - Japs would have killed them much earlier if the rain had not slowed things down... ;)

Two more burning M4's (one just can't avoid killing them... Not even with Japanese tanks) and dozens of dead raiders and paratroopers.

Post #: 35
- 6/20/2003 3:45:00 PM   
Berserk

A white flag has been seen waiving over the remainder of the US Marine Core positions.

At head quarter a furious row has broken out, the general being visiously attacked for having accepted to take a battle on a rainy day where movement is restricted to one or two hexes -- and late reinforcements have no way of making it onto the battle field.

In turn the General blames the captains for their inability to stand up to the Japs, who have so excellently profitted on their large squad size and squad morters.

He will definetly never go into battle under like circumstances with the same troops. The blame is on himself -- and he knows that.

Or in fact he could also blame the Jap General who knew exactly hhow to handle himself and his troops on a day such as this.

T: Jap, 5662 Decisive Victory
B: USMC, 1616 Crushing Defeat

Well done T :cool:

Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI