Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

strike on Hawaii

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> strike on Hawaii Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
strike on Hawaii - 12/9/2018 2:50:49 PM   
LordFoul

Game seems to be working well so far - I've played as Axis so far, and have done the invasion of France, and now Russia.

I ran into an issue doing a "Pearl Harbor" style attack on the US from Japan. I have 5 carriers sitting there but I just see an orange X when I try to attack the battleships sitting in port. I've checked that they are in Naval/Tactical mode etc. I made sure I was at war with USA, and I have a 6th carrier that can target units in the Philippines with no issue. I saw this kind of behavior before when I was trying to do an air attack from a carrier that crossed neutral airspace. Is there a glitch with Hawaii?
Post #: 1
RE: strike on Hawaii - 12/10/2018 1:28:21 AM   
Hubert Cater

Hi LordFoul,

This sounds odd and should only occur if attempting to fly over Neutral territory. Can you ensure that Japan specifically is at war with the US during this turn and not just Germany. If you mouse over the small national flags on the upper left corner of the game map it should provide a tool tip outlining all belligerences for that particular major nation.

If they are indeed at war with the US, could you send me a saved turn of this issue to support@furysoftware.com

Thanks,
Hubert

(in reply to LordFoul)
Post #: 2
RE: strike on Hawaii - 12/10/2018 8:22:32 AM   
steevodeevo

Is it a sighting issue? May be wrong but I've seen something similar to this and moved a sub or surface vessel adjacent to the docked ships and then re selected the Carriers and then(sometimes) are able to target. Apologies if this distracts from tbe real issue.

(in reply to Hubert Cater)
Post #: 3
RE: strike on Hawaii - 12/10/2018 4:33:14 PM   
xwormwood

What are the weather conditions at Hawaii?
May it be that you get the x because the weather prevents you to start an attack?

"You will be dead, so long as you refuse to die" (George MacDonald)

(in reply to steevodeevo)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War >> strike on Hawaii Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI