Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[RESOLVED][CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [RESOLVED][CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[RESOLVED][CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended t... - 12/9/2018 7:41:24 AM   
peacekeeper118

Please look at 'Flight Maverick 35' which is assigned to S-300 strike mission. As you can see, mission restricts targets only for two S-300 batteries (One S-300 identificated and the other still unknown)

Run the scenario, then you could observe flights launching AS-17 ARM toward AAA, not S-300. What's the problem?

I even refreshed mission doctrine, but nothing helps...

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 12/12/2018 6:02:02 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: [CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target - 12/9/2018 1:12:17 PM   
Zathred

Did you change the mission details after the flights launched?

I loaded the save and saw the S-300 mission fire at the Gun Dish AAA radars as you said. I then reloaded and before resuming the action first unassigned the flights from the S-300 mission and then immediately reassigned them to the same mission. The aircraft then attacked the Tombstone and Clam Shell radars for the sam batteries as expected. I also note that when reassigned to the mission they had a different flight path in which I had to move a waypoint to avoid them going back away from the targets on the current leg.

From my experience if you change a mission with aircraft in flight sometimes it gets screwed up.

(in reply to peacekeeper118)
Post #: 2
RE: [CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target - 12/10/2018 7:01:24 AM   
peacekeeper118

Thanks, I just solved the problem by your advise.

Then, anyway, whenever I add the target to the mission target list, should I unassign & reassign flights allocated to the land strike mission? And adjust waypoints?

It's gonna be cumbersome a bit...

(in reply to Zathred)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [RESOLVED][CoW] AS-17 Krypton fired toward unintended target Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI