Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Ancient Nymph vs Smelly old bird

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Ancient Nymph vs Smelly old bird Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Ancient Nymph vs Smelly old bird - 6/17/2003 4:44:22 AM   
Buzzard45

Its The Buzzard against Arethusa, which is either a Fairy Nymph or a Battleship. Take your pick. We'll see after this game.

Its a lonnnngggg!! set-up on this one. Using a Wild Bill river crossing map. Which pushes the attacker against the west edge of the map with NO deploy possible. the only deploy you get is to buy your units in an order close to where their take-off point should be.

7.1 German Assault/ River crossing. British Defend.

GE-5500 BR-4000 pts.
GE 4 airstrikes BR 1 token Airstrike
15 preplaced BR mines
Forts OK Paratroops OK 1 platoon infiltrators. BR set-up with-in 10 hexes of river on west side or anywhere east of river.
March 1945.
Gary's Rules of Engagement.

A battalion sized force has circled around the edge of the German line and now hold the two bridges near Arnhiem. (not Arnhiem) They want to keep the Bridge intact for future operations. The Germans need the Bridges for fall back of their forces and send a reinforced Battalion to take back the town and bridges while the main force hold the front lines...

There is an agreed penalty of 1000pts for destroying all or part of any bridge by either side.

This is a mirrored game that is tough to play for either side. 30 turns reinforcements at the halfway point.

Lock and Load!!

" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO
Post #: 1
The game starts off - 6/17/2003 1:24:21 PM   
Buzzard45

with a little smoke along the bank.

Buzzard spot a couple Tretartchs in the South but can do little about them.

Turn 2 , however, he can take them on and eliminate them and their brothers in the North. There was just too much fire-power available to the Germans on that side of the river. For some reason they wouldn't fire at my StuGs. But the StuGs fire at them, no hits and it takes many shots to route them and then close with infantry and engineers. If you wanted speed and decent fire power, the Staghound would have been a better choice. Still tanks without infantry support are lost in this game. So are lone tanks in the open.

I isolate two separate sources of willy bumps(*) and close with them but no they are a no show. I Z-fire the hexes and still nothing. Its likely snipers with range set to zero. Good plan.

As the Brits, I take ssome long range shots at a Flamepanzer but when you start with 2% there is little hope of hitting anything.
I lose an AT unit that went farther than he should have.

Lets see what you can do, Arethusa.

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 2
Re: The game starts off - 6/18/2003 3:53:40 AM   
arethusa

The British Tetrarchs see a couple of Stugs coming down the road and quickly run for cover in the trees to the SW. It's not a very dense orchard though and just when they run out of movement, they hear a gutteral shout, "Achtung, Tretartchs!" and guess it must be a strange German pronunciation (and spelling :p ) of their small airborne tanks. The Tetrarchs are no match for the Stugs and 75mm PAKs they've run into but they do manage to take out some Schwimmwagens and a barge carrier before popping some smoke cannisters.

The cover afforded by the smoke is to no avail as the Jerry's close in with dozens of HTs loaded with mech/inf. backed up by the MBTs they reported on a couple of minutes ago. The small skirmish is soon over but not before the Royal artillery zeros in on the area where the first Nazi vehicles were spotted. The Tetrarchs burn amid the sounds of 105mm rounds landing amidst the German riverine-crossing trucks.

There are similar reports of German incursions to the north by another team of scouts before they too are silenced. They radio back to the RHA the numbers and locations of enemy units as the price for their lives.

Other units report seeing evidence of German artillery parks. These may be the guns that created all the smoke clouds rising behind them on the river banks. Too bad they hadn't registered their fire on the woods before the day started so the response could be quicker.
=============================================
Meanwhile, on the German front, it seems like the Tommy's are fielding hordes of AT infantry. They try to target the feldgrau vehicles but fall one by one to the merciless German fire. Only one of five teams is moving at the end and it's retreating as fast as it can go.

Some armed kubelwagens get ambushed as they inspect the large villa near the riverbank. The first 'JerryJeep' gets to safety in the woods but couldn't tell where the ambush was coming from. His curiosity got the best of him before he could warn his comrade, leaving both cars burning wrecks. Artillery rains down on the suspected location of the MG nest. Is it enough to make them pull and run?

The sounds of the exploding ordnance the 'kubels' called in is echoed by British shells at the crossroads NW of the burning cars. The Brits have artillery also.

"Good military intelligence is worth at least as much as an extra regiment."

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 3
Two turns in one. - 7/2/2003 6:22:14 AM   
Buzzard45

Brits defend against....hmmm...I see Hiemie and Rolf und Sigmund und Audie. It looks like a teddy bear's picnic with Lions and Tiger and Bears. A Flampanzer walked right into an AT round and a few rounds of 50cal fire are heard but You can't tell from where.

My screen of Piats should have been a little more stealthy. The mobile mine field is looking pretty thin. The rest of the support companies are morning their loss.

Come a little closer. I have a nice little cake for you. Made it special just for you from a little C4 that was just laying around. :D :eek: :D Its a birthday candle.;) See the sparkler:rolleyes:

==========================================

Mines!!! and a couple of Shermans. One has an extra long barrel. Run away. Run away.

We just smoke to hide our movements and do a little scouting. A SP mortar didn't make it to cover and took a 75mm hit. The crew is looking down the barrel of an MMG but is still looking. Heavy arty falls across the river for the first time. No secondary explosions and only a little 50cal fire from across the way.

I lose two Amphibs this round. They just love running through wooden buildings. Its fun to watch but when they go where you don't want them to go its not so funny.:eek:

Back to you old battle wagon.

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 4
Re: Two turns in one. - 7/2/2003 11:59:43 AM   
arethusa

The Limey spotters have been busy but at least most of their locations have been figured out. With the source hex known, it's just a matter of time and ballistics. ;) Not so with an AT gun that got an unfortunate Flammer in its sights. He seems a little harder to locate but depending on mobility. :rolleyes:

One pesky Piat team danced around the machine guns like Fred Astaire and made it into the orchard in the centre. He must have climbed a tree after that because there was no trace of him on the ground despite a concerted search. He was the only one of his team so fortunate.

==============================================

Schwimmwagens all over the place. Very fragile things those cars! One burst of 50cal and they crumple and die. Smoke from several of those 'Things' darkening the sky.

Jerry took the mortar bait on the bridge with a StuG instead of the airstrike that it was planned for. Looks like the 1,000 point bridge will stand for another turn. Too bad since the aircraft showed up right on schedule and might have diverted if the target had still been there. You know how gun crazy those pilots can get even if they do have orders not to destroy the bridge. These two seemed to be afraid to carry out their missions.

Our recon has marked out many squads of German infantry advancing in a line. Every which way they turn they see feldgrau uniforms. One poor soul moved to a better spot and found it already occupied, so he moved again, and then yet again! The Germans may be blind but their numbers make up for it.

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 5
Its a new day. - 7/2/2003 2:27:35 PM   
Buzzard45

Brit Typhoons swoop in past the Flak and hit their targets. Flame one Tiger. Flame one Panther G. And no other action as Gerry takes his time looking for mines and phantom Piat teams. I haven't lost 5 yet, have I? well maybe. There is still a lot of them out there, watching and waiting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My Hienkel 129 tank killers found no targets except a wasp. AA is horrendous. There must be a dozen M16 SPAA units. There were three in a cluster. Good target for heavy arty. I looks like Arethusa swapped his sextons for M16s. Good plan. Move SPAA into the smoke plumes from arty strikes and when the aircraft come in to hit them. WHAM a curtain of fire greets them. It sounds like a trick Capt Pixel would use.

My Germans advance into mines and Tank fire and M16 fire. Those quad50s are mean bastages. One shot wiped out a complete mortar team. No second shot, just gone!:( :( . I had plans for him after the war too. Big plans. We were gonna buy an Esso Station and and........

I have my Engineers looking for more mines and have cleared a path through the first mined hex. I ran over the second one with at least 6 units before it claimed an HT. Three Shermans (one long barreled one) are trapped against the south shore. I hope they can swim. It looks as though they'll be retreating but its hard to say. They took Sturmtiger rounds and StuG rounds without returning fire after taking shots at a schwimvagen and hitting a an HT full of engineers. They'll have to run the gauntlet if they hope to escape. Maybe the Brits will send a barge for them.:rolleyes:

I get funny willy-bumps but no units spotted. Some just up and disappear. Then the next turn I get "shot at" symbols but nothing on the replay:confused: :confused: Well as long as its the same for both sides.

Oh yah, I did get one or two units. A sniper ate a frag sandwich and another Mortar on the Bridge took a 75mm round. Thats two of those things on the same railroad bridge. I see at least two sections of wasps. One at each bridge on the far side. One looks like he wants to come across but doesn't dare. The 50cal must be close to the bridge as well. I'm going to have to figure a way to lessen their numbers. I wish I had some 50cal to take them out. Maybe the SturmTigers? Or some Flakvier? I need some PZIIIs or some 38Ts. Or Mobilwagons or whirbelwinds. I wonder?:rolleyes:

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 6
Re: Its a new day. - 7/3/2003 3:51:30 AM   
arethusa

The Brits score a couple of cats from the air. The Germans almost have air superiority so an isolated pair of Typhoon tank-busters isn't the problem that it could be, despite their victories over some isolated rearguard armour. And the British supply of 'recon' PIATs continues to dwindle as the unit by the orchard dropped out of their tree and dropped out of the war. :D

The British MG crews must be getting nervous as more of them are breaking cover, along with a 17pdr ATG that has lousy aim. Despite 4 tries, it can't seem to hit a lowly VW scout. :D

Other than that, not a lot of contact but quite a few suspected sightings.
A second sortie by Heinkels doesn't do any more damage than did the first; that is to say, nothing noteworthy at all beyond perhaps scouting value. It means we all have to put down our teacups and take up our other prepared positions but no great hardship.

The German gunnery seems to be poor as they only manage to cover some armour to the south of the river with dirt from the many misses. We shift position and take out some Heinies in the process, including a Flammwagon, a Schwimmwagon and some mortar crews. Even with engineers, the minefields should slow down pursuit long enough to make it to the crossing point. Barges for the defenders, what a novel idea. ;)

A different Sherman squad chasing a Schwimmwagon stumbled onto an 81mm mortar crew near the hedges and made short work of them without even turning to his squadmates for backup. Now, did the Schwimmwagon rejoin his mates over by the Flammwagon and HT crewsto the west or did he go south running from our tracks? We know he couldn't have gone too far north. :rolleyes:

Placing mech. mortars on the bridges definitely draw draw the Luftwaffes interest as hoped. :( Maybe if they'd been behind smokescreens to hide them from the landside they would have made better decoys. At least they've given us some idea of the composition and progress of the German armoured elements. :)

Counting the number of leg units the Germans have and subtracting the armour spotted 'til now, it looks like we forecast the right mix of weaponry. Enough AAA to throw off the Luftwaffe's aim and make Fritzy boy keep his head down, and enough infantry to cover the AT tubes. Since there haven't been any barge carriers spotted, it looks like the bridges are going to be the killing fields as predicted. :cool:

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 7
- 7/3/2003 3:25:15 PM   
RobW

this is toooooo confusing to poor old me!

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 8
Hey Rob - 7/3/2003 8:48:43 PM   
Buzzard45

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RobW
[B]this is toooooo confusing to poor old me! [/B][/QUOTE]

Its a mirrored game. The split is where the reverse turn happens. I am teaching my buddy Art to keep infantry with his tracked units. He hasn't seemed to have learned that yet, at least not on the west side of the river. Watch this channel for further updates.:)

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 9
Only three shermans and near miss. - 7/6/2003 1:40:13 AM   
Buzzard45

A Sturmtiger, a SiG33 and Folkwolfe all claim Sherman kills. Another FW claimed a kill but it was exaggerated. I also closed the eyes of three pesky snipers. Danged hard to spot but when they move they eventually show up. Or you can isolate them and blast them with flames:)

Not much else happened just a little positioning and mine searching. I'll let air cover and arty do some damage. With all the Schwimwagons that I have been losing, I'll have a tough time crossing other than at the bridges:( Well there is still the airborne.:rolleyes:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
My Brits sit and wait. They see little now and have few or no targets. A 50cal tried for am IM on a PzIV but no luck.

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 10
Re: Only three shermans and near miss. - 7/6/2003 10:13:39 AM   
arethusa

The Brit units on the west side of the river have been doing their jobs, taking out the German amphibious transportation and recon units. However, not without cost as three armoured units fell to German AT fire. It was always expected that they were going to stay on that side of the river and all crews had left a letter home with their CO. But they should be making the river crossing more difficult when it finally comes.
German forces continue to be plagued by isolated British PIAT units. There seems to be hundreds of them in the woods! As many as are killed, they seem to be replaced by more.

The 17pdr ATG has finally been silenced. An officer must have reprimanded them for wasting ammunition and risking giving away their transportation.

The whole force is held up waiting for the promised air attacks that haven't come yet. Where is the Luftwaffe? They should have been here by now!

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 11
Turn 6 - 7/7/2003 11:11:50 AM   
Buzzard45

I look and look but can find no other Brits scouting forces on the west side of the river. The remaining shermans have fled the immediate area and try to hide by the docks. I see no sign of any barges but that does not mean that there is none. I found more mines at the cost of an HT.

Its time for the Luftwaffe to do its job. The last sortie only scared a Firefly from its dug-in position. The Two Shermans minutes are numbered. There is no hurry now to take them out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
British turn:
I watch and wait only a few 50cal rounds and some mortar rounds come from hidden positions. I brave jeep advance to assaulted by forward members of a crew of some sort. He retreats.

Typhoons make their runs and claim a Hummel and turret damege to a Panther. The panther may yet move but can he shoot? Probably, that's buzzard luck.

Arethusa very cautious after loosing a PzIV and a Flamewagon to direct fire. He is planning something but I don't know what. The more turns that tick by the better for me. I think he has spent a lot on airborne and they don't show up until turn 13 to 15 somehwere in there. We'll wait a while and keep laying mines.;)

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 12
Re: Turn 6 - 7/7/2003 11:46:38 AM   
arethusa

The old bird fell asleep one day and got the mirrored games out of sinc. with each other. Now it's hard to keep track of which is at which turn. Oh well. :o

As British
Jerry seems to be very good at locating minefields. ;) So far every one he's come near has been found but his method for finding them seems to be a little tough on the attrition factor.

Two Shermans down by the docks returned fire and brewed-up a Stug for their efforts. Lots of AP rounds burying themselves in the mud by the river. :D Something large is in the woods in the vicinity of the burning Stug but will it risk exposing itself?

Some more flights by the Luftwaffe who finally earn some of the champagne that Herr Goering has been sending to their Jasta. They get one SP-ATG.

Lots of fireworks in the vacant fields to the east. I wonder what's going on back there?
============================================
As German
The 17pdr across the river has finally gone to ground. Some cautious looks by a Schwimmwagon interrupt high tea for another PIAT team in their sandbag bunker. They fire off a few shots but can't hit the fast moving VWs.

A squad of infiltrators makes their objective but it turned out to be right in the midst of some British HT lager. They throw potato masher grenades into two of them but a third is one track too far.

The German Fliegers make a first appearance. As usual, they don't manage to hit anything but they do seem to have stirred up an ant's nest of small arms fire.

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 13
Brit AA claims two Hits - 7/8/2003 9:47:50 AM   
Buzzard45

There two of Arethusa's Hienkels that will not be coming back again. Their first sortie is their last.

Infiltrators are located and eliminated. If a platoon was sent likely one has gone AWOL and the other should show up next turn.

A six pdrs finds a target in a snoopy PzIV that was looking like he was going to back up the two Gerry-Jeeps that took out the Piats squad. The MBT unit was only de-crewed but they must have a reason. I spot panthers and Tigers on the rise to the North and behind the wooded hill. A 50cal takes out the crew that assaulted my scouting jeep last turn. The Colonel asks for 155 fire on the wooded hill and it arrives on time.

I smoke the bridge so it looks like a pull-back after the airstrike. Arthusa wil have had a look at my defences on the west of the bridge. Appearances can be deceiving:rolleyes: A fist airstrike is often followed with a second or at least arty. I move to secondary positions to throw him off the scent. Good turn for my Brits
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Germans had an equally successful turn. 3 - M16 AA (count'em again) 1 - Achilles and 1- wasp fall to airstrikes. Last turn Air took out an Archer and claimed another but it was not verified as a kill. There is a noticeable drop in AA fire as there are now 4 - M16s missing from the original roster. I have yet to see a Typhoon in this side of the game. Arty let up with the lack of eyes. The Sherman (retreating ) and his platoon leader (VC Firefly ) on the west side of the river are trapped now against the waters edge. Temporarly hidden from view but All sides are spotted by ATGs. The lost StuG from last turn will have revenge.

I hold the west side pretty much completely and prepared for a dry crossing. 150mm rounds pound the bridge head on the far side. Paratroops and infiltrators have yet to arrive.:D

I am coming to get you my friend.

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 14
Re: Brit AA claims two Hits - 7/8/2003 11:44:02 PM   
arethusa

The infiltrators on the west side did a great job of scouting. They even took out a Wasp and an HT before they stopped reporting. They called in the Henschels which also took out some HT units and what looked like a large number of troops. These were followed by Focke Wulfs who did a good job of suppression and destruction but one did not return to base. He crashed right in the middle of a large concentration of British infantry.

Recons to the RR bridges report no enemy concentrations sighted yet although there may be some PIAT units in the area. The HTs around the road bridge have encountered MG units only and no further enemy to the north. Perhaps that may be the best route to advance into.
Finally managed to get through to the airbase and got both Typhoons into the air. They insisted on targeting defenceless trucks and HTs to the exclusion of harder targets. #$%^&# pilots anyway! Always eating hot food in their mess and toasting the enemy with wine!!!

One of the Shermans on the W side of the river must have had a flashback to D-Day and thought he was still driving a DDSherman. He went straight into the river and drowned!

Luftwaffe had a good turn. M-16s claimed a couple of hits on the Henschel AT planes but died before they could confirm their kills.

Still no indication of where Gerry is planning on making his crossing.

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 15
My Germans advance. - 7/13/2003 1:31:55 AM   
Buzzard45

engineers and combatSS across the Road Bridge. Its a good thing because Arerthusa's Typhoons took out a Barge carrier and HT. Good thing the HT was empty.

His Typhoons spotted my Ammo truck passing out last minute ammo to a few assault troops that are amking the northern crossing.

The half drowned Sherman was sunk with a hole through its hull. The Firefly survives but has no where to go. It'll get stuck in the mud soon and I'll finish it off then.

German air strikes have devistated the British defence. Arethusa bought a lot of armour and the tank-killers are taking them out one by one. ATGs and AA as well as 81mm mortars now spot across the river. With the over-watch in place final preps for the amphib assault will be done over the next few turns.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Arethusa's German advance has begun with Hummel fire on suspected gun positions and and on the Town by the road bridge. 3 HTs full of infantry advance with AC and flame back-up. I see a Panther or two in there as well. Its a good concentration of force and now a prime arty target.

A 17pdr takes out a Sdk234. 5.5 field guns lob shells at the infantry. A Flame wagon walks into 20mm Polsen fire from a Buffalo. That is two of those nasty beasts gone.

Smoke obscured a couple of lanes of fire but the front was not covered which allowed for my interlocking fire to find targets. I lay my own smoke screen which makes his assaulting forces come into view and take the first shot by over-watch or close assault. Its tricky now to get through all the mines that my sappers have laid.

I see that the schwimwagon that was doing the Kubelwagon shuffle with my 17pdr has taken 50cal fire and is now a wiener roast. There are still some kubelwagons down there.

No airstrikes and little arty at the end of either turn. Maybe some time to rally my routed forces.

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 16
Re: My Germans advance. - 7/14/2003 2:37:49 AM   
arethusa

The HTs and engineers that had crossed the bridge got a 'hot reception' from the Wasps that were waiting for them. These were joined by a few others who added their sting. Not that the flamers hadn't been spotted though. At the end of the turn, all kinds of artillery landed in the positions that they had just vacated.:p Some of those shells landed periously close to the bridge and its 1,000 pt penalty.

The Wasps also radioed back to call off the artillery strike on the ammo truck that had been spotted on the west side of the river. Which way is most likely? Probably gone south to re-supply the units expected to be assaulting the roadbridge any turn now. At least if Jerry knows the Brits are onto him it may keep him in motion enough to forestall his reloading operations. :D

The Firefly on the west bank dragged itself out of the mud and lumbered into a Stug, a Schwimmwagon and some infantry. Not enough shots to deal with the infantry but they're all on foot now and without the support of the Stug. :rolleyes: He's proven to be one tough tanker being responsible for about 80% of the 11 burning vehicles in the south part of the bank.

German airstrikes are starting to slacken off now, most likely having run out of ammunition or maybe aircraft. Two Henschels fell last turn without even scratching olive drab paint. Their thick, oily smoke adds to some of the screens to hide behind.

One Firefly en route to the bridge got too close to a German ATG on the west bank but the rest of the armour made it safe.
=============================================
The infantry and light support by the roadbridge stopped an Sdk234 and a Flammwagon but otherwise did little harm. There's enough units there that can't possibly all get away before the artillery hits, especially with the holes that were made in the Buffalo hides. :p

The Luftwaffe and heavy artillery again strike the east bank and find a few more targets. There are some lanes opening up on the east shore now. Getting to them might be a bit difficult.

British artiellry lands in vacant fields again. Is this perhaps an hint that the PIAT teams are finally running out? A scouting force found one more hiding in the hedges.

A lonely Typhoon wandered over but only seemed to be scouting. No shots were fired, by him anyway. :rolleyes:

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 17
A couple of turns later - 7/23/2003 11:18:09 AM   
Buzzard45

My Brits are holding tight. They manuever a little and hit hard when they see a target. Arty strikes -- but no visible hits. Typhoons are down to one plane and he scores another Hummel.

Arethusa is afraid to come into the open. Piats still linger and ATGs, AA, HMGs and mortars watch from across the river. Mines are everywhere as my 15 pre-placed are augmented with sapper placed mines to slow any advance. Another infiltrator squad is found and eliminated.

German planes have been a menace. So far killing jeeps and Buffaloes. Oh one wasp, that I will miss. The German airstikes have been the most potent weapons. Panthers, Tigers and Flamepanzers have not made any kills yet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Germans cross on the main road bridge but strenghth is unknown. At least one barge is spotted but its destination is unknown. The railway bridge is clear on the west side and the east side landing area has been pounded with arty and Heavy direct fire. Docks on east have been smoked and several posible take-off points have prepared. Scouts can be seen entering the water at various points. Still no infantry has been spotted only armour. Over-watch guns and airstrikes combine to eliminate much of it.

Where will the main thrust come?

He who defends everywhere............[SIZE=1]taunt taunt[/SIZE]:rolleyes:

POGO

(in reply to Buzzard45)
Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR >> Ancient Nymph vs Smelly old bird Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI