Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Some suggestions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Mare Nostrvm >> Some suggestions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some suggestions - 12/23/2018 4:06:17 PM   
BRG

My two cents worth:
1. Better AI. (The bane of most/all computer games. Interestingly, chess at all but the highest levels, is now dominated by computers. So maybe there is hope for wargame AI)

2. From latest research, these vessels did not sink, even with gaping holes thru the hull. They were known to float around as flotsam for months and finally break apart before sinking.

3. Ram speed was probably not fastest speed, as you didn't want to bury your ship deep in the enemy vessel. Even a smaller vessel, with all its mass energy focused on the relatively small ram, would bash thru the hull fairly easily. The trick is to use ramming speed to avoid being hit, or to set up the enemy vessel to be rammed. Then it's oars out of the water and pulled back, and prepare for collision. So, more difficult to ram, but when successful, almost always sinks the rammed ship.

4. Some control of missile fire: focus on one target, etc.

5. The above assumes, of course, that there is still some interest in this game.

All the best
Bruce
Post #: 1
RE: Some suggestions - 12/30/2018 3:14:57 AM   
JC_von_Preussen

Hey there, I'm very happy with the game so far.

I would like to suggest this :

- Add the possibility to rewatch the entire battle replay in one run after the end of battle. I would love it. Thx.

(in reply to BRG)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Mare Nostrvm >> Some suggestions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI