Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

FITE 2 DAMAGED RAIL LINES

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> FITE 2 DAMAGED RAIL LINES Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
FITE 2 DAMAGED RAIL LINES - 1/5/2019 3:51:00 PM   
loveman2

Doe anyone know how to get the damaged rail lines to turn red. I had this working of in my previous verion of TOAW4 but I upgraded to version 4.1.0.120 and now they only show up broken and not red any ideas anyone
Post #: 1
RE: FITE 2 DAMAGED RAIL LINES - 1/5/2019 4:51:47 PM   
Cabido

I have never played FITE2, but I have seen it has a specific folder in the Graphics Override folder. Usually the game searches for graphics files in the scenario specific folder (inside Graphics Override), then in Graphics Override root and finally in the Graphics folder. So, just look for the damaged railroads files inside the FITE2 folder to see if they are present and if they look as you want. If not, just download some mod with the red colored damaged railroads. Also, look if the files for all zoom levels are present, i.e. h_tiles_damaged_railroad, tiles_damaged_railroad and s_tiles_damaged_railroad. All three must be present.

(in reply to loveman2)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV >> FITE 2 DAMAGED RAIL LINES Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI