Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

New tv Series "The Passage"

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> New tv Series "The Passage" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New tv Series "The Passage" - 1/16/2019 3:39:55 PM   
radic202

I read the 3 novels by Justin Cronin asnd fell in l;ove with them. They are absolutely wonderful pre durinmg adn post apocalyptic novels.

[image][URL=http://s568.photobucket.com/user/radic202/media/the-passage-by-justin-cronin.jpg.html][/URL][/image]

"Although the plot of The Passage spans centuries, it follows the story of a little girl named Amy and her attempts to save the world from an apocalyptic outbreak of vampires. Professor Jonas Lear of Harvard University thinks that he has found the cure for dying."

Take the word "Vampires" with a grain of salt as they are more than that. This has to have the best characterization of many characters I have ever read. Just a superb Trilogy.

[image][URL=http://s568.photobucket.com/user/radic202/media/MV5BNmNmNWQ5MzMtNjNiZS00MzMwLWJhODYtNzI1NTRjMjI0NDhkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTYzMDM0NTU._V1_SY1000_CR006661000_AL__1.jpg.html][/URL][/image]

Now I have only seen Part one and they changed the story a little or should I say skipped (especially about her mother)(and some part of the discovery in the Bolivian jungle) (also there were no women in the novel that were test subjects from death row) sand some minor part plus Amy is a Caucasian little girl in the novel but she is African-American in the TV series. Makes no difference at all plus some other parts that were phenomenal in the novel have been omitted but is does not take away from the TV series at all.

Enjoy it all, and if you have any questions, please ask my way as I have read the Trilogy twice as I loved it so much.

It is much harder to think about doing something than actually doing it!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> New tv Series "The Passage" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI