Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Qvadriga Updated to v1.30

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> QVADRIGA >> Qvadriga Updated to v1.30 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Qvadriga Updated to v1.30 - 4/8/2014 9:11:17 PM   
Andrew Loveridge

Hello Everyone,

Available through your updater or through our FTP is the new Qvadriga 1.30 Update.

Change History:

v1.30 May 19th, 2014

NEW FEATURES

-New buttons to choose team appearing at the management screen when the "go to race" button is tapped.
-"How to play" icon at the main menu now blinks when the game is loaded for the first time.
-Game uses a new file called resolutions.txt to save the current resolution and keep this setting between executions. (if different from the desktop default fullscreen resolution)
-Info about the number of participating teams displayed when the betting is shown. New city back button at the map screen to return to the current location.

INTERFACE CHANGES

-Adjusted coloured bars at the city screen for higher resolutions.
-Removed darker tones used for the highest danger levels represented at bars, cursors and order buttons.

BUGS FIXED

-The main menu scene does not try to set default resolution automatically except when game loads for first time.
-Avoided tooltips from falling out of screen when the race starts.
-Corrected victory number showed at the end race ranking for the first positioned leader.
v1.20 April 7th, 2014

NEW FEATURES

• Key controls to handle scroll (WASD) and zoom (QE).
    • In game volume controls at the main menu.
    • Option to play at windowed mode at the main menu.
    • Final race rankings displayed at the bottom of the end race screen, with leaders color, injury info and victories' count. Displayed if player team crossed the end line only.

IA IMPROVEMENTS

• The racing teams perform more aggressively if its front is blocked while staying at the outer lane.

GRAPHICAL GLITCHES

• Upgrades for the light/dark grey horse teams correctly switched.
    • Fixed some missed public from the stands at a few circuses.
    • Price info and some other city screens alignments fixed for high resolution settings.

INTERFACE CHANGES

• Reduced size to orders showed when the turn starts.
    • Leaders' victories are shown as tool-tips during race.
    • Use of space within names avoided.

BUGS FIXED

• When a player's leader dies is immediately substituted by other leader, that could be another player’s charioteer if has the greater victory count.
    • A player’s charioteer could immediately gain the leader status after traveling to a city where its local leader's victories count is below him.
    • "Sabotaged gate" and "aid at carceres" events removed from oval tracks.
    • Three horse teams are not allowed to race, team must be completed first.
    • Appearance of repeated names prevented.

< Message edited by Gerry Edwards -- 6/18/2014 7:52:19 PM >

Post #: 1
RE: Qvadriga Updated to v1.20 - 4/9/2014 3:10:20 AM   
dirwulf

Is it possible in a future patch to save the sound adjustment from session to session?

(in reply to Andrew Loveridge)
Post #: 2
RE: Qvadriga Updated to v1.20 - 4/10/2014 10:35:59 AM   
Harmor

Hm - at first, download rate was okay but the update gave me an error. Next try, the download rate is so incredibly slow it hangs and will become unresponsive o.O ... And on third try, FTP this time, nothing's happening as it just says 'Starting' and hangs there. What gives?

(in reply to dirwulf)
Post #: 3
RE: Qvadriga Updated to v1.20 - 4/10/2014 2:35:41 PM   
nats

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harmor

Hm - at first, download rate was okay but the update gave me an error. Next try, the download rate is so incredibly slow it hangs and will become unresponsive o.O ... And on third try, FTP this time, nothing's happening as it just says 'Starting' and hangs there. What gives?

Yeah it gave me three file errors as well but you just ignore them and carry on with the install. There is a post somewhere on here about it. Really the dev should update the patch post above to include information about ignoring those errors, because it's not normal to get errors when you install a patch.

Also, devs, are you aware you havent posted about this patch on the Slitherine forum yet?

< Message edited by nats -- 4/10/2014 3:40:28 PM >

"Its life Jim, but not as we know it"

(in reply to Harmor)
Post #: 4
RE: Qvadriga Updated to v1.20 - 6/19/2014 11:15:12 AM   
Budge4

Yes I had the same problem with 2 or 3 files unable to install because files were already in use, hopefully it sorted itself out when I rebooted?

I know the list of changes is listed above, but the Whatsnew.pdf in game still shows v1.20. So not really sure if update is in or not?

Also got a Panzer Command - Kharkov Update Log.txt file in my main Qvadriga dir, don't know where that came from? Only reinstalled Qvadriga today.

< Message edited by Budge4 -- 6/19/2014 11:21:34 PM >

(in reply to nats)
Post #: 5
RE: Qvadriga Updated to v1.20 - 7/16/2014 7:17:13 PM   
julianbarker

My laptop has updated fine, my desktop PC sat all yesterday evening with a "creating handle" message. Today I restarted the update, and again, for the last hour I have the "creating handle" message. How do I update this machine to v1.30?

(in reply to Budge4)
Post #: 6
RE: Qvadriga Updated to v1.20 - 2/15/2019 6:00:35 AM   
canuckgamer

I tried the demo and I would buy this if there was multiplayer. Online racing with each player entering their orders and then having it play out, in other words WEGO like their ancient naval game.

(in reply to julianbarker)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> QVADRIGA >> Qvadriga Updated to v1.30 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI