Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

[FIXED B1009.27.3] Cant add or clone units after modifying magazine

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [FIXED B1009.27.3] Cant add or clone units after modifying magazine Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
[FIXED B1009.27.3] Cant add or clone units after modify... - 3/19/2019 7:03:22 PM   
LORDPrometheus

Wanted to do a bit of scenario creation but i have encountered a strange bug. in Build 1009.27.2 when modifying a submarine magazine all is well until you try and place a new unit or clone an existing one at which point the error
"Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown no matter what is selected. Reloading the scenario does not fix the problem and it is only rectified by restarting Command.
I have repeated the bug 4 times now using the same process as described (i am adding the UUM-125B Sea Lance to some subs for fun)

Further testing has shown that if you modify the load-out of a ship or aircraft the same result occurs. This leads me to believe it has something to do with changing the weapons records for mounts. I am not doing anything differently than i always have and this was not noticed last time i played.

< Message edited by Dimitris -- 3/21/2019 7:38:53 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: [BUG] Cant add or clone units after modifying magazine - 3/19/2019 7:06:26 PM   
Dimitris

Thanks! This has almost certainly the same root cause as this issue: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4608592

We're currently pushing the fix for that one through the production pipeline so both these issues should be resolved with the next update release.

(in reply to LORDPrometheus)
Post #: 2
RE: [BUG] Cant add or clone units after modifying magazine - 3/19/2019 7:09:50 PM   
LORDPrometheus

Thanks for the reply i'm glad to see you guys are on top of things!

(in reply to Dimitris)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support >> [FIXED B1009.27.3] Cant add or clone units after modifying magazine Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI