Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. - 4/1/2019 6:14:13 AM   
Quijote

For too many years, in a more stressed life, I played something with Harppon, after reading the fabulous novel Red Storm by Tom Clancy.
When CMANO went on sale I bought it, on Steam, immediately, convinced that WrafareSims was not going to disappoint, and that it was worth its price.
Unfortunately, real life has not left me opportunities to enjoy it, but a few days ago, now with more time, thanks to a new series of videos by joselillo (pdl), from which I can not even give you the address and the guide. "Introducory Guide ..." by HalfLifeExpert, not only have I started with it, but I took the opportunity to get the "Defcon I" pack from Steam, to complete the game.
With this message I want to first show my gratitude to these two teachers, and to all the members of the community who make this a unique game, and then introduce me to the community that hope to learn so much, and ask you a couple of questions, I think what simple:
- The first one is like seeing my Steam serial numbers to register them in my games.
- The second, is if you know, apart from the two most popular Steam guides, some special thread that guides novices to grow as a player.
Thank you all and apologize, my poor English, reading it is not a problem, but writing and speaking costs me a lot.
Regards.

Si tu enemigo se equivoca ... No le distraigas
Post #: 1
RE: Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. - 4/1/2019 10:06:55 AM   
Scorpion86

Bienvenido, Quijote! I hope you have a lot of fun with Command!

As for your first question, I presume that you have bought the game from the Matrix Store and you want to register them in Steam. In the Matrix store, when you see the games you own, you see the Matrix serial number and the Steam key. Older games have both. In newer releases, your Matrix key can be used as a Steam key. You can use it to register the game on Steam! Hope this helps.

As for expanding your horizons, well, there is nothing like learning from doing! Play the Tutorials, they will be a great help. There are also some scenarios that serve as a sort of "sandbox" for certain aspects of the game. For instance, in the main game, "Iron Hand" serves as an introduction to SEAD, the "First Contact" series gives you a taste of sea combat from the 50's untill the 2010's, "Canary's Cage" introduces large-scale operations, and so on. And in the Community Pack (acessible either through manual download from this forum or from the Steam Workshop) you can find even more legendary scenarios (Crimea River; The Lost Province; Operation Folgore; Deter, Detect, Defend; The Battle of the Straits of Tiran; etc...).

Hope this helps! Saudações de Portugal!

< Message edited by Scorpion86 -- 4/1/2019 12:10:32 PM >

(in reply to Quijote)
Post #: 2
RE: Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. - 4/1/2019 1:49:00 PM   
Quijote

Thanks!

(in reply to Scorpion86)
Post #: 3
RE: Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. - 4/1/2019 3:40:02 PM   
rbsj

Bienvenido.

quote:

Hope this helps! Saudações de Portugal!

Também sou de Portugal é bom ver um compatriota por aqui.

Best Regards,

(in reply to Quijote)
Post #: 4
RE: Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. - 4/1/2019 6:57:37 PM   
SUPER65

Saludos de un compatriota!

(in reply to rbsj)
Post #: 5
RE: Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. - 4/2/2019 4:32:31 PM   
Quijote

quote:

ORIGINAL: SUPER65

Saludos de un compatriota!

¡Que ilusión!, seguro que de pdl

(in reply to SUPER65)
Post #: 6
RE: Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. - 4/2/2019 9:05:54 PM   
Scorpion86

quote:

ORIGINAL: rbsj
Também sou de Portugal é bom ver um compatriota por aqui.

É sempre um prazer! Vejo que é um recem-convertido, pela contagem dos posts! Boa jogatana!

(in reply to rbsj)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Greetings, from a Spanish grandfather. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI